OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

More pictures of the Kobe 9 MM via IG.
These two right here. My Goodness. 
nthat.gif

Nike ID Factory workers must have gotten a raise because these things are showing up a lot faster than when they drop the MC, fades and new color options that second time.

Nike ID Factory workers must have gotten a raise because these things are showing up a lot faster than when they drop the MC, fades and new color options that second time.
Nah, they just found more kids from a neighboring village.

Im seeing some pairs out there that I really like. Almost regret going with what I did but I cant be too sure since I haven't seen mine yet. A lot of great Id's and there is a decent amount of variance to them as well. When the MC dropped we saw the same two or three patterns recycled over and over and over again.

For the record I would cop the MC in one of the most used designs though.

Question guys, ID usually doesn't come with receipt? Just notice that I didn't get any receipt. How come I gonna return incase something wrong with my shoe?

Everyone's look good! I like the all white and all black styles best... It's funny how people had everlasting jokes on people who got the MC with multi color outsoles but soon as kobe did it everyone jumped on that wave...

Wow... some of theae are xomin out verg bright. Unlike the ID online.. wiah i would have done an all white instead of what Kobe wore.

Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 01/02/2015, By End of Day

MM are in the air

Mambo Moments arrived.. kept as is
NO FILTER, shot w/ my Canon 7D at F5.6 35mm and directly to computer upload. only thing added was my watermark.

Didn't want to confuse so many people w an overly processed photo so here it is.. straight from my canon 7D

Need more Pics!

Some of these look nice others just meh. Waiting to see the chaos themed pair.

Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 01/02/2015, By End of Day

MM are in the air
Mines they said it would ship on the 2nd too but idk if it ships that day or it arives that day i havent got no "shipped" email but i did get the "almost done" on the 23rd ... did you get a "shipped" email ???

Lol. Everytime I open this thread, I'm hoping that someone posts pics of a colorway similar to my ID. Black tongue, gold swoosh, dark grey liner, dark grey laces, and the smoke grey clear sole.

Back
Top Bottom