OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
anyone having problem adding to cart? Im trying, but it just keeps loading.

Did that extra step yesterday and now website is working fine. No problems.

Last edited:
I had problems on firefox and chrome... I opened an incognito tab on chrome and it worked.

I experienced the spinning wheel trying to add to cart once. Logging in has been an issue as well. Sometimes get the timed out page. Emptying the cache then closing the browser works until the next session, kinda annoying. Have to double check the site works before a big release.

Woke up this morning and decided to cancel one of my orders. Just wasn't feeling it anymore, looks like I'll be sticking with this one:

Last edited:
Order placed, expected delivery 5/9. Looks like nike plans on pumping these out fairly fast.

Last edited:
Just ordered these the other day for non-practice hooping situations.  I hope the texture differences make up for the lack of color.  Was gonna go with metallic gold swoosh, but I already have a pair of go-to kobe 8 elites.  Might F around and get another pair.  It'll have to be black, though, bc the EM on these are really hard to clean, and I play in the paint.  

I was so angry that the 8 ids got taken down, but then again, those options weren't all that great.  The color options on these are much better and they perform almost the same as the 8s, so it's all goody.

this thread has slowed down a lot since the flyknit lows news hit this morning lol

or its just that finally everyone has made almost all the possible variations and every pair now are themed the same

this thread has slowed down a lot since the flyknit lows news hit this morning lol

or its just that finally everyone has made almost all the possible variations and every pair now are themed the same
9 thread jumped 14 pages in 7 hours. Once official word comes down on what's going on, it'll pick back up.

I still want to id N7 and Galaxy pair.

Last edited:

What's the best outsole to go with just for casual wear?
Anything non-glow and non-translucent. Black would probably be ideal if you're looking to wear the hell out of it and not worry about a dirty/muddy sole

Anything non-glow and non-translucent. Black would probably be ideal if you're looking to wear the hell out of it and not worry about a dirty/muddy sole
Ok thanks, and yeah I'm blacking out my first pair.

Do you think color glow would be all right? Planning on Blue glow for N7.

How comfortable is the tongue on the 9 EMs compared to the 8s? (Sorry to ask couldn't find where it was mentioned before)

Order placed, expected delivery 5/9. Looks like nike plans on pumping these out fairly fast.
Which did you order? Pic?
It wasn't a personal pair. I placed an order for an NTer not in this country. If he wants to post his design, he can. I'll leave that up to him.

I agree. Just stay away from translucent.
Wait, I ordered a black translucent sole.  Is that gonna change colors?
i think the black will yellow, but would only be noticeable in certain angles. But the black translucent sole is :smokin on my 8 IDs.

Back
Top Bottom