OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Haven't opened this thread until today because I didn't really like the Kobe 9 High or the EM Lows from the Nike.com pics that I saw. Opened it up today and I am in love. They look so good in some of these pics. Gotta get me an ID for the NY Giants season.

This is the pic that got me hooked. Wow everything about the shoe is perfect.
still dope tho

I got a couple giftcards to make an id for $100 or so but dont know yet.Prolly will buy the mangos since I cant ever get through on ndc.com for release days anymore.SMH

Looks like I am going to have to jump into the ring with 2-4 more iD's...  I've been holding off until seeing some of the final products and I must say I am impressed with the creations.  Although before I make multiple pairs I hope to acquire some sort of discount code from Nike.  Anyone sitting on any codes they don't plan to use?  Thanks.  

I'll remake these with white outsole. I like how the white and black are separated on the left shoe but the right shoe has more black in one spot that makes them ugly, also the major smudging is a turn-off.

View media item 952696

I like the colors on those but not the sole.

Snakeskin looks real good in black.

Last edited:
Has anyone received a pair with the light blue upper yet? i wanted to make a Chargers colorway like this.....

@GRIMEYY bruh... Those are FIRE! I wish I wasn't so scared to use white base.

Kobekobe Kobekobe those came out clean too.

I'm itchin to make one... Maybe soon I'll get on ID.

I kinda wanna iD these, I love grey and I must say the iD options so far are great. That metallic gold...oooooo

This is the only CW i ever make on id. 
laugh.gif

Received mine a few days ago. Opened the lid, closed the lid, put back in the box , and returned. Pure trash. The snake skin overlay was horrendous . Even with it being black on black.

Has anyone received a pair with the light blue upper yet? i wanted to make a Chargers colorway like this.....
Dude. That is dope. Do it!

do it man! these are fire
thanks guys.

What do you guys think for the stitches on the back, Yellow or light blue?

Back
Top Bottom