OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
They're here
glasses.gif
Are the laces white or glow laces.

can see the swoosh and logo appear to be glow...

BUT THESE ARE CLEAN!!!!!!!

Just pulled the trigger on these. First pair of Kobe IDs. Considered doing a pair of 8's, but the ID tongue logo on the 8 never looked quite right to me.

Here are mine, hope it helps.
these looks great man thanks

Hey what sole did you use and did you use the snake tip overlay? I see it on the swoosh, not sure about which one is on the overlay. You got any more pics? Would love to see some other angles

now I am torn on the liner lol not sure which one to go with

Last edited:
Ordered:4/10/14

Started: 4/13/14

Finishing: 4/21/14

Shipped: 4/28/14

Received: 5/5/14

Volt glow in the dark sole does not exactly match but they look good together, especially on feet. These also came with the snake printed swoosh and toecap when I chose no on both, it turned out pretty nice looking though.

Last edited:

Here are mine, hope it helps.
Show some more upclose pics of the toebox please

Hey what sole did you use and did you use the snake tip overlay? I see it on the swoosh, not sure about which one is on the overlay. You got any more pics? Would love to see some other angles

Me too

Last edited:

Me too
not sure what sole I wanna use either, white GITD has that milky look to it but translucent won't GITD obviously and I really don't want a GITD shoe with the mango

decisions decisions

The clear sole is the easy option for me.

The only real decision is snake skin overlay or not.

The clear sole is the easy option for me.

The only real decision is snake skin overlay or not.

I'm kinda stuck now on black/mango liner and clear/gitd white sole

I think I'm gonna do a snake skin swoosh no snake skin on the overlay

Speckles I'm gonna pass on too I can always add them later

Me too
I'll try and take some more pictures tomorrow but for the options I went clear sole and snakeskin overlay on just the swoosh. I wish I had went with mango for the magwire though.

I will say compared to my mango lebron 9's, the kobe's are more of a vibrant color.

Aside from the liner, @superman1007  took some great shots  to get a better idea.

Last edited:
Ok cool.

The only thing I want to see is the mango snakeskin overlay tip and a mango id without the snakeskin overlay tip.

In some pics its looks to bright and to off and in some pics it looks perfect and necessary lol.

Back
Top Bottom