OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
First batch is in, had to be different from everyone else and make unique colorways
tongue.gif
Loving the mango's, and those translucent soles are fire 
pimp.gif

Lining up all my Nike GC and my 20% promo code to order the Amnesty CW along with a bunch of other gear for one big Haul for the summer. 
laugh.gif

Gambino222 has an iD like twice a week lol. This quick turn around time is great. Might be bad for the wallet lmao

the gitd areas are a little less bright but the upper is def bright volt. Like I said in my original post of they look brighter in person. I'll snap some more pics/on feet sometime this weekend.
Cant wait and looking forward to those

Last edited:
I thought I might like the tie dye after seeing more colors but they haven't wow me to use the graphic. The toe box pattern has too much going on. If it was more subtle like the rest of the upper they'll be cleaner.

GALLERY]
[/IMG]

Sorry for the image overload but had a few people asking bout the volt color being bright enough/GITD sole/midsole being true to color. As you can see the volt upper is bright, GITD pieces are translucent looking volt but kind of opaque.

My bad these photos should have been included in previous post.

I put my white mouse next to for color comparison of the GITD pieces cause ocjays23, dash, and thepointguy asked if the outsole/midsole was white looking. As you can see it's volt but kinda milky/opaque.

Glow bottom

Hopefully my other pair will be here soon. Want to take some decent pictures with them together..the Spike Mamba pack.

Back
Top Bottom