OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
That white pair is sick, but I'm not ordering white again. My pair has black marks in a few areas.

Sticking to black or coloured uppers for the future

Clean ID @thapointguy

What did you use the color in the Kobe Signature?

Nike definitely should have made that an option. Cutting corners to save some dollars.
mean.gif

Everybody, on your Nike Account are you able to view your locker? Mines just keeps loading and loading it's been two weeks and i can't view anything in it.

Last edited:
That white pair is sick, but I'm not ordering white again. My pair has black marks in a few areas.

Sticking to black or coloured uppers for the future

Black marks when you got them or after you wore them. My upper came flawless. It'll get dirty on the first wear for sure. Oh well.

Clean ID @thapointguy

Nike definitely should have made that an option. Cutting corners to save some dollars.:smh:

Everybody, on your Nike Account are you able to view your locker? Mines just keeps loading and loading it's been two weeks and i can't view anything in it.

Just some leftover shoe paint I had. Locker loads up for me. Empty your cache?

well that depends all on you :wink:

Might have to buy some Never Wet spray to protect them.

@who8mychips Thanks. I'll do the photoshop when I have time.

Last edited:
black marks from playing.

shoes were perfect from the factory. kind of expected when i ball in them, but just wanted to give a heads up before anyone else complains that they get dirty when you wear them on the court.

Clean ID @thapointguy

Nike definitely should have made that an option. Cutting corners to save some dollars.
mean.gif

Yeah I'm getting that same issue. If you go to your cart like you're about to check out you can see your 3 most recent ID's. From there you can edit or delete them.

Yeah I'm getting that same issue. If you go to your cart like you're about to check out you can see your 3 most recent ID's. From there you can edit or delete them.
Yeah it's strange. I talked to a rep online and they said it's a known issue they are trying to fix. It's been two weeks tho.

Man there has been some real nice ids coming in here. I cant decide on what to choose out of amnesty or usa cw.

Simple and very dope!
thanks man i thought they came out really good.

love the all blues man, really dope ID

I wanted to that on the 8 but went in another direction
thanks man! what did you do?

love the all blues man, really dope ID

I wanted to that on the 8 but went in another direction
@Mastralf Both!

@ocjays23 Is that royal blue or photo blue?
Its royal blue for everything except the flywire and stitching on the back which is university blue and the blue glow sole

thanks man i thought they came out really good.

thanks man! what did you do?

Its royal blue for everything except the flywire and stitching on the back which is university blue and the blue glow sole
it started off just as all blue with the blue GITD sole but then I added chroma and GITD SS upper, came out crazy

Back
Top Bottom