OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
When you click on the shortcut on the first page it says "Product Unavailable"
I had a MC in my cart so I wonder if it'll let me check out.

It'll be available again tomorrow... But dang...... I was gonna wait like a month until my buddies ID's came in to see how they looked but now I'm just gonna cop don't wanna take any chances

Aaaaargh, can't decide whether to get the translucent or white sole, and white, wolf grey or metallic silver swoosh
ohwell.gif
 Any help? Like good or bad things about them?

Really sucks for the people that cancelled their orders to wait.

Yeah I was about to cancel my order too but then I saw the difference in estimated delivery date just on release day someone is getting their pair on the 8th and I ordered mine later in the afternoon and my estimated delivery date is all the way to the 31st :x

So I just decide to just let it roll, BNTL :wink:

Damn, what's up NDC I can't checkout with the MC's I have in my locker. I hope they're not pulling them off the site.

Yeah I was about to cancel my order too but then I saw the difference in estimated delivery date just on release day someone is getting their pair on the 8th and I ordered mine later in the afternoon and my estimated delivery date is all the way to the 31st
sick.gif

So I just decide to just let it roll, BNTL
wink.gif
That's clutch. 
glasses.gif

Aaron Alston: Hi, i was getting ready to checkout on NikeiD and i am having trouble with the multicolor option on the Kobe 9 flyknit low. I just wanted to now if the multicolor option was pulled permanently or a time frame of when it will be available again.
Aaron: I'll take a look at the Kobe 9 Elite Low iD and let you know what I can find out about the multicolor option. 
Aaron: I can't say it's permanently unavailable, but we can't place orders for it now. 
Aaron: We usually do the daily iD allotment at around noon-1 P.M. PT each day, so I'd try to check around then tomorrow. 

Seems like we may have just maxed out orders for the day

Anyone that ordered several of the em id's has to be kicking themselves now that fk's have hit id. No comparison.

there are some nice clean EMs done.

I was so close to making something like this

900x900px-LL-84d862cf_image.jpeg

I wouldve made a FK version but that grey ist oo dark. need it to be a bit lighter. i always liked the KOBE VII elite in that white/gold colorway.. never got those, so when i saw above it was gravy,. but i guess it can wait now. lol

Mine sitting in my cart and it's letting me checkout with paypal. Maybe worth a shot for others.

Back
Top Bottom