OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Finally got mine! Got purple laces since i already have lot of shoes with black laces, might swap later. I thought the pink was more reddish, but like the way those came out. Swoosh is glow 

Yep just missing the white mc HTM but those have gone to 4k so maybe get a chance to id a pair at some point....

I'd say go for it. I was gonna do white too but glad I picked this. It does seem like a bright white. Def dope. Didn't look green at all.
Did u half-size up, or did u order same size as your MP's? If same size, how much more snug were the lows, if at all?

@heffe   more pics please
happy.gif

Did u half-size up, or did u order same size as your MP's? If same size, how much more snug were the lows, if at all?
I halfed down on high elites, mc id's, and all of my ems besides the BruceLee's I went tts since that was the first released and I bought that one tts same as my 8s not knowing the 9 sizing and realized it was little too big but didn't return cause it wasn't a big difference since I was gonna ball in em and use elite socks. Also went tts in the hyper grapes since ppl said it was super snug and way too small and guaranteed to go half up or at least tts. All that's prolly kinda worded complicated so here's the breakdown....

(IMOOO! Compared to size on kobe 8 Tts which is my favorite and perfectly best fitting shoe for me....)
( I like my ball shoes super snug and to almost be touching the toebox but just enough breathing and wiggle room. Maybe an inch or little more away from the toebox)....
Tts- Masterpiece, bruce lees, hyper grapes.
Hyper grapes fit almost perfect. Perfect width, but a pinch too much room in the toe for my liking. Masterpieces are def too big, got a lot of room in them and can't rock wit dem. Bruce lees are in between both of them. Basically same as my one pair of half sized up kobe 8 for me.

Half down (same fit as kobe 8 TTS IMOO)- crimsons, em id, mc fk low id, inspirations. All basically perfect fit, but mc fk low id is a perfect snug glove-like fit just enough room, little less room would be touchin the side walls and front toebox. But I would advise most people to go tts for fklows. But personally the half sized down mc id is perfect for my liking. Ems half down fit perfect as well. High elites good fit, not glove-like snug but not swimming. Tiny tiny bit of dead space.
I said my mc id's were half down and a perfect fit and my hypergrapes were tts and basically a perfect fit, not a huge difference to me. Don't know if its just my id pair but me and other people have stated that these id's run a little tiny bit bigger compared to the regular released fklow hypergrapes which run little smaller to the id's.

Summary

Half down is the way to go for me on all 3 versions of the 9.
High elites good fit
Ems and fk lows perfect fit but fk lows just tiny bit snugger. For most others would prolly be tts for fklows and ems. My foot just falls in between those 2 sizes but just a little better going half down. Everyone's different.
My bad for the long a** post Homies.

Thank you, I must say the color variations are awesome plus I'm one of the few with the black options.
I was really thinking and torn between the all black options with gold swoosh and purple speckles or the one I went with that I posted pages back with the gitd swoosh and white sole and purple speckles. After seeing your pair I'm glad I stuck to the one I made and recieved. Me PERSONALLY like it better and feel the black is too cluttered. But def doesn't look bad. I think the renderings on the site made it look little better than in some pics I've seen on ig and here but I'd still rock with urs with a few minor changes. If the option comes back, imma def rock with the gold swoosh all black options with purple specks. I think it's that I like the logo to stick out and the black swoosh and logo option on black tongue is throwin it off for me, with a gold swoosh and purp speckles i would def dig for my taste. Hope it comes back so I can cook that up ASAP. But great job nonetheless, refreshin to see people do something different and dig it. Props homie.

I halfed down on high elites, mc id's, and all of my ems besides the BruceLee's I went tts since that was the first released and I bought that one tts same as my 8s not knowing the 9 sizing and realized it was little too big but didn't return cause it wasn't a big difference since I was gonna ball in em and use elite socks. Also went tts in the hyper grapes since ppl said it was super snug and way too small and guaranteed to go half up or at least tts. All that's prolly kinda worded complicated so here's the breakdown....

(IMOOO! Compared to size on kobe 8 Tts which is my favorite and perfectly best fitting shoe for me....)
( I like my ball shoes super snug and to almost be touching the toebox but just enough breathing and wiggle room. Maybe an inch or little more away from the toebox)....
Tts- Masterpiece, bruce lees, hyper grapes.
Hyper grapes fit almost perfect. Perfect width, but a pinch too much room in the toe for my liking. Masterpieces are def too big, got a lot of room in them and can't rock wit dem. Bruce lees are in between both of them. Basically same as my one pair of half sized up kobe 8 for me.

Half down (same fit as kobe 8 TTS IMOO)- crimsons, em id, mc fk low id, inspirations. All basically perfect fit, but mc fk low id is a perfect snug glove-like fit just enough room, little less room would be touchin the side walls and front toebox. But I would advise most people to go tts for fklows. But personally the half sized down mc id is perfect for my liking. Ems half down fit perfect as well. High elites good fit, not glove-like snug but not swimming. Tiny tiny bit of dead space.
I said my mc id's were half down and a perfect fit and my hypergrapes were tts and basically a perfect fit, not a huge difference to me. Don't know if its just my id pair but me and other people have stated that these id's run a little tiny bit bigger compared to the regular released fklow hypergrapes which run little smaller to the id's.

Summary

Half down is the way to go for me on all 3 versions of the 9.
High elites good fit
Ems and fk lows perfect fit but fk lows just tiny bit snugger. For most others would prolly be tts for fklows and ems. My foot just falls in between those 2 sizes but just a little better going half down. Everyone's different.
My bad for the long a** post Homies.
Coo

Back
Top Bottom