OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Looks like that July 17th departure from China had all of our orders in one bundle (guessing from what someone said about sending groups at a time), everyone getting deliveries yesterday and today.

Patiently waiting for ups door bell ring. 

I'm guessing your in the military
glasses.gif
That's what I was guessing. Typo maybe?
Whoah...why the long wait??
Yes I'm in the Air Force and ill be on an island for a year starting in two weeks until next Sept. 

Just got mines in and I ordered on day 1 at 6pm.

These shoes are complete fire and so dope in person.I was hoping for more green in my shoes with maybe a mismatched kinda vibe on each shoe and Nike did not disappoint.But man are these shoes snug.I have wider/fatter feet and usually wear a size 10 in all jordans/shoes but went up a whole size to an 11 in kobes 8s for width.However the kobes 8s werent were as narrow/snug as these and eventually became to long.I went with a 10.5 and length wise they are perfect,maybe even .20 long but man this shoe kinda hurts the sides of my feet and I hope I can just break them in or get slimmer socks.

I think if I went with 11 it would be a more comfy fit but would def be to long.Gift and curse lol.

Last edited:
Bruh, y'all don't need multiples of these MC's! Stop being greedy and share the experience! :nerd:

Side note: FK lows did feel snug but I just cut the toe nails and that did the job! :tongue:

Last edited:
FINALLY...the gray FK is much more textured and nicer in person. Thinking about getting a black one now...

I like the red tab. Wouldn't be my first choice, but still looks nice. I put it on the Grey AS I ordered.

Red back tab is really nice.

These came as I was leaving out and didn't realize they were so dark. I'll probably snap a few more pics tomorrow. I wanted something to west with a nice pair of raw denim so I went with the burgundy tongue and hot punch accents.
View media item 1095873

Last edited:
May I start off by saying none of these pictures do any justice, not even @waverder  or @TWNTY8  s (and theirs are top notch), until you see these in person.
pimp.gif

When I look at them in person they pop, but in pictures it shows more red. The Right shoe is def brighter but not so much that they are totally different shoes.

Size 12 (TTS)

White on White on White w No Speckles (either MC speckles or none)

Ordered June 30th early afternoon

Received July 24th early afternoon

edit: "As a big man I always had slimmer feet than normal, which is probably why my size 12 is TTS and most people feel like sizing up, not for the length but the width"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom