OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Ordered 6/30
Arrived today
Size 15
white/white

iPhone pic....
View media item 1102954

#TEAMWHITEWHITEMC
6a00d8341c506253ef0115719435bc970b-800wi

They don't look like boats oddly lol :tongue:

Some nice non-MC colorways, but can't get myself to order anything until MC return. 

They look great. Besides the MC option the Moonwalker destroys the black/grey FK option. Go for em. Don't get caught in the hype.
i like the FK silhouette  better then the EM version... EM seems more of a round toddler shape not to mention crazy patterns that dont really catch my attention... moonwalker pattern looks pretty cool though might order a pair down the line depending how it looks in RL and not just a rendered Nike image

Well I am sure everyone is about tired of MC colorways but I just got mine in today. Took a different route than most of the MP styled colorways. Whited out every option and added volt speckle. These things turned out insane in person, I am kind of ashamed I only have a phone camera to take pictures with. Each shoe couldn't be more different than the other. One of my favorite pickups ever, period.

Well I am sure everyone is about tired of MC colorways but I just got mine in today. Took a different route than most of the MP styled colorways. Whited out every option and added volt speckle. These things turned out insane in person, I am kind of ashamed I only have a phone camera to take pictures with. Each shoe couldn't be more different than the other. One of my favorite pickups ever, period.

View media item 1103108

View media item 1103100

View media item 1103090
View media item 1103094

:smokin very nice!!!! Might be in the top 3 that I have seen!

Last edited:

fuzzy pics...

fuzzy pics...
Tell me about it. No clue why either. Somewhere between my phone and my computer the damn pictures got fuzzed out. Phone takes much better pictures than that on it's screen but it is what it is. Everyone gets the gist by now haha.

Tell me about it. No clue why either. Somewhere between my phone and my computer the damn pictures got fuzzed out. Phone takes much better pictures than that on it's screen but it is what it is. Everyone gets the gist by now haha.
maybe fingerprint on your lense? 
tongue.gif

The pics don't look fuzzy, they look like they have a heavenly glow around them, as they should.

Both of my 2 pairs of MCs are comin this Friday (ordered 7-30) "guess im the last 2 pairs 2get before they sold out"? smh..lol.. crossin fingerz that both pairs are colored evenly!!?...not feelin the mismatch really like the pics of the MCs above..(no offense)..lol super stoked to recieve em..i gotta "Masterpiece" colorway & "Chaos" inspired colorway that i think you guyz will dig..lol

The pics don't look fuzzy, they look like they have a heavenly glow around them, as they should.
Hahaha...DAT GLOW DOE

@BLACKJESUS-23 No offense taken. I desperately wanted a ton of volt and a ton of variation. That is exactly what I got. I can see why that would irk people if they were going for a cohesive look but I wanted all the chaos that the MC brings and am pretty pleased by the turn out.

Finally got a MC pair on from someone

Paid a little too much but done and over I'll have them for the weekend

Sold off shoes I didn't need to get my 475 bucks for our fantasy football league and had enough left over to pick up these too

Relieving my hunt is over

Still hope it comes back though

Back
Top Bottom