OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Not that serious man.

I'm not the only one that's annoyed with ppl posting convos with reps every single hour. They don't know anything. If you think they might have some inside info, then you're most likely in for disappointment. Every rep has given us different answers and it's just making the thread unbearable to read. That's just my opinion of course so don't get mad again.

For the record, I really want the mc to come back so I can order another pair and I feel like everyone deserves a pair cause they're
pimp.gif

Also chiacrack you have nothing to say since you're the one that caused all this to happen!!!!
just kidding don't get mad chia. I love the NT community here but it just gets frustrating when misinformation is being spread constantly and it's leading ppl on to believe something that isn't true
I absolutely agree "its not that serious" but I still don't think you are understanding what I was trying to say! Its not what you are saying, its more about HOW you are saying it. Listen to me, you got nice rep count and you been here a while, I respect that. You probably know 10x what I know, but the way you come across I don't even want to hear it. I understand a lot of this thread has been redundant. We went from MC option glitch, to the MC glitch cancelled orders, to the MC option being removed, and now to everyone wanting it back but the reality is there is not a whole lot going on right now. We have basically two choices gray or black and you can only do so much with those two. It's been a month since the flynit came up and orders have been filled, we have seen a lot of pics, but things are slowing down. The community is eagerly awaiting new options but in the meantime I think this is a place for everyone to vent. Maybe you just need to take a break, sign-off for a day or two and wait for something new to pop.

Either way, we good, lets just keep it moving:

And I forgot about one other redundant thing: STATUS UPDATES
roll.gif

Last edited:
@BLACKJESUS-23  Those two are dope as hell. Did you get in a second Chaos pair or did you just do a red lace swap. 
nthat.gif

I might take your hollywood nights in for some inspiration. Been trying to come up with a good amnesty CW on the FK but nothing is working out for me.

@Dark Steel  @sdubll  @al3x89  Thanks for the input on the sizing. TTS on the EM but never got to try on a pair of FK low elites yet. I think I might try half size up to be safe but damn half size up on the EM makes them extra floppy. Hope the FK come out okay.

2 pairs of those "Chaospiece" bro...same colorway with 2 different laces.
This second pair is dope as hell. The red laces just brings everything together with the pull tab. Nice Work.

You need to do a collection pic of your FK id's.

I like this Laker's Away CW you made right here too. Going to use this for some inspiration.

Last edited:
Thanx bro....
Ya ill take a pic of my ID collection soon. Unless a new ID colorway comes out im done for now...lol

I'm rolling with these three. Might add the @BLACKJESUS-23  Lakers Away CW up there with some modifications. Hope I don't regret white soles for all these.

Thanks bro. The home cw or the aways up above minds. I just like the Chinas. Lol. Might exclude that one.

these options are just kind of boring. They need to give us more colors in the flyknit and a gumsole option and Im sold.

these options are just kind of boring. They need to give us more colors in the flyknit and a gumsole option and Im sold.

Take a look at the other ID-able Flyknit shoes that Nike has up...Not many options outside of the ones already up. I wouldn't expect much.

These are moving fast...  It looks like my two Elite FK pairs will end up arriving only 2.5 weeks after order.  Wow!  I'm equally excited that I was able to maximize and place a 4-pair iD order with my 20%-off coupon before the drama began.
[table][tr][td]  [/td][td]Elite iD 1[/td][td]Elite iD 2[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ordered[/td][td]25-Jul[/td][td]25-Jul[/td][/tr][tr][td]Started[/td][td]29-Jul[/td][td]29-Jul[/td][/tr][tr][td]Almost Done[/td][td]3-Aug[/td][td]3-Aug[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shipped[/td][td]6-Aug[/td][td]7-Aug[/td][/tr][tr][td]ETA[/td][td]12-Aug[/td][td]13-Aug[/td][/tr][/table]
Same here I order on 7/28 and I got shipped email last night.  Due to arrive on 8/14.  Given the length of time it took for Kobe 8 ID's, this turnaround time is impressive.

Wow, despite all of the FK pics posted on this thread, I'm pretty sure this is the first one with the black upper AND wolf grey soles. They look pretty dope! I can't wait to get mine now that has that combo too!
Thanks! 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom