OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
All y'all asking about color options should have figured yo **** out a long time ago lol. MC doesn't last long!

The salt is real with me right now. I really didn't think they would come back, and wasn't gonna pay resale. Now they are back and I realize how much I want them. College textbooks are ****ing me....

I can't see new uppers 
indifferent.gif
Use link posted numerous times in this thread's last few pages.

I messed up my ID lol anyway to change it? Or will I have to wait until I get them to just send them back smh

Back when the Kobe 9 elite low first came out, there was a glitch that meant that you could have a Multicolor Kobe with a glow in the dark/transparent outsole/midsole

I'd assume that the dying of the flyknit would ruin the outsole/midsole...
I feel like the flyknit has to be pre-dyed wouldn't it? Somebody said it just had to do with the specific factory that they have doing the MC's doesn't have the glow or translucent products.

Wolf Grey ain't too dark right? I want to add wolf grey on the soles on one since two other are white soles

Nah. Looks like the hue on the kobe 8 purple fades. I suggest anyone not sure on how the colors will look on their shoe to search the images in this thread around July-Aug and then check the post that pic is from. Many helpful NTers who got their MCs already posted their pics and how the colors truly look. That bein said I went with MC, Grey sole and metallic silver swoosh. White speckles on the midsole. Really surprised and pleased the MC option came back.

Although i would like a pair of MC with grey Swoosh and outsole. I'll use the money for fade and maybe a new solid color.

Does QS stand for quick strike for sure. Or was that just a guess

thats exactly what it stands for :lol:

its limited and will be gone by tomorrow if i had to bet.

wouldnt be shocked if it was sold out by tonight. just in the last hour on here at how much people ordered em :x

Back
Top Bottom