OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I would like to Thank everyone involved in making this possible. I would like to thank God for giving me strength to stay away from the resell. I need to thank my Boss for taking a two hour lunch break, giving me the time I needed to make these crucial decisions and checkout. I would also like to thank the Nike Rep who reissued my 20 percent code, because without her it would have only been one pair instead of three.  Nike for bringing the MC back! And Last but not Least, The NIKETALK Community for keeping me
posted!
GOOD JOB GUYS! Thank you, Thank you!!!!View media item 1126860

:lol:

nerd.gif

what's teamglitch? sorry haven't been following the kobe threads lol
When the MC option first came out, there was a glitch that let you add options there were not allowed. Everyone who used the glitch got their orders cancelled and became a part of #teamglitch.

Last edited:
so happy i was able to cop the Multi color ... Wanted the Beethovens First but swoosh change really pissed me offff ... Went with the "Standard" ... hope the arrive flawless ... Not like my kobe 8 ids -.- View media item 1126868

I would like to Thank everyone involved in making this possible. I would like to thank God for giving me strength to stay away from the resell. I need to thank my Boss for taking a two hour lunch break, giving me the time I needed to make these crucial decisions and checkout. I would also like to thank the Nike Rep who reissued my 20 percent code, because without her it would have only been one pair instead of three.  Nike for bringing the MC back! And Last but not Least, The NIKETALK Community for keeping me

posted!

GOOD JOB GUYS! Thank you, Thank you!!!!
this!

I hope they sort out id with what's sold out and put solids on with translucent sole ability. If they do that, I'll cop.

I'm not sure if I'm more surprised that the mc was brought back or that people are actually listening to what someone on nike chat says.
I'm most surprised that people actually waited to cop the MC after what happened last time/the fact they put (QS) next to it this time.

THIS.

the only reason i waited was because my friend wanted a pair (and he's also in canada, so needs me to order). so if anything, he missed out and not me as he was taking too long to reply. i want the black swoosh but it aint the end of the world.

EDIT: i also feel like we'll see the MC's again. nike knows we want them more than the other patterns.

would be nice if we could see a different MC tho. throw in different colours, maybe some vibrant ones.
I'm really hoping for a white based MC. Doubt we'll get it though.

I love looking at other peoples ID's and rethinking your order :smh:

black swoosh looks better than I thought it would

Lots of folk on Twitter asking about the MC option and they are saying its SOLD OUT and won't be returning...

Example:
@caishengrong The Multicolor option won't be returning. Keep an eye on the product page for updates on the other options.
But the FADE option is just sold out temporarily...
 @_OptimusKline The Fade option is temporarily sold out. Keep an eye on the product page for updates.
So I'm pissed, I waited till AFTER lunch to try to buy mine and missed out again...so ticked.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom