OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I love looking at other peoples ID's and rethinking your order
mean.gif

black swoosh looks better than I thought it would
I know man. I kept looking and debating between the white/white or wolf/wolf. Some pictures looked better than others. Then I pulled the trigger. 3 ID's all white soles. Screw it.

That QS is what would get me worried but it could also mean that it's a quick strike for the day which it was. Maybe nike realizes that this option is real popular and decides to limit it per day due it to be a hot seller. Either way don't give up hope as most thought it wouldn't return and it did. Hoping those who didn't get it today will have a chance to get it tomorrow.

Congrats to everyone who copped!

I am very glad I picked up to pairs. Saved 30% in total between my LEGIT coupon and Discover cash back.

I really hope they come back one last time for everyone who missed out but I think this might be it.

Scheduled delivery: 9/12

I love looking at other peoples ID's and rethinking your order :smh:

black swoosh looks better than I thought it would

Lol so true but I guess my order getting canceled the first time was a blessing because the I got to see the actual outcome of the pairs and the glow swoosh and all black swoosh were my two favs. Got the glow swoosh today. If the option comes back I might go for the black swoosh MC and if not the red fly knit with black swoosh might be a go.

Wow, the MCs sold out that fast...

Was gonna sell some shoes off to cop them but I guess they went too fast 
frown.gif

I
That QS is what would get me worried but it could also mean that it's a quick strike for the day which it was. Maybe nike realizes that this option is real popular and decides to limit it per day due it to be a hot seller. Either way don't give up hope as most thought it wouldn't return and it did. Hoping those who didn't get it today will have a chance to get it tomorrow.
It sounds like reaching at straws to me. When has a QS shoe ever restocked daily? This is probably it.

Wow, the MCs sold out that fast...

Was gonna sell some shoes off to cop them but I guess they went too fast :frown:

Indeed...I ordered but I had to cancel. I just didn't really have the funds and I didn't get the chance to liquidate some stuff. I hate having regret too about things that I copped that I could have passed on to cop MC's

It's not showing sold out for me.  I just created a multicolor pair, added to cart, and checked out.  I was thinking it was going to give me an error but it went through.  

I ordered some "Miami Nights" for myself. Then I added MCs in my Dad's size to my cart because  he said he liked my MCs a few weeks back. I Just saw that they sold out, so I ordered them for his birthday and my order confirmation came back in a few mins. Its gonna be funny seeing my old man in some hyped shoes haha

HOW DID ANYONE THAT WAS AWAKE STRIKE OUT?

..YOU WANTED TO WAIT UNTIL AFTER LUNCH......

WHAT?!?!?!
Yes big mistake on my part. I didn't think it would be sold out in two hours. Had them in my cart when I got back and was making the final custom changes then when I went to pay, I got the errors...don't rub it in I am PO'd beyond belief. 

Back
Top Bottom