OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

you guys had like 3 hours to make sure your iD was exactly how you wanted it. why rush like it was a yeezy release ?

I low key checked my pair 2-3 times before checking out 
laugh.gif
was rushing to make one when they first restocked and they went OOS and when i could finally add to cart i didn't really check to see... too focused on checking out 
smile.gif

I don't understand why you can't use GITD or translucent options on the new options, really dont get that

If anyone can't find their confirmation emails check your spam folder... lmfao waited from when i ordered for one (around 9pm pst) until now to contact nike support and had them resend emails until i realized it was in spam which my nike emails usually don't go into.. 

Does anyone think the white heeltab will ruin the look of the MC's?  
mad.gif
 got blackmidsole with neon speckles and metallic silver swoosh but rushed and forgot to change the heeltab to black
It'll stick out get some black angelus paint and paint those bad boys. 

I've got a 9/16 date but no stitching or speckles.

Interesting, ordered yesterday morning or after they sold out?

I don't understand why you can't use GITD or translucent options on the new options, really dont get that

I don't recall 100% correctly but I remember somebody/a rep saying that the MC flyknit and translucent and GITD soles are held in separate factories. Not sure if there is any truth to it, though.

I think the early shipping dates are for no stitching/speckles. I has stitching (I refuse to hashtag team w/e) with a 9/17 date.

I got no speckles and no ID and my date is 9/16. I'm not sure how they determine the dates.

Interesting, ordered yesterday morning or after they sold out?
I don't recall 100% correctly but I remember somebody/a rep saying that the MC flyknit and translucent and GITD soles are held in separate factories. Not sure if there is any truth to it, though.
I heard that too, but they only have black and grey flyknit in the factory with translucent/GITD? That's stupid

If that's true, then this factory only stocks black and grey FK because none of the other options can have those soles. I also heard that the glue doesn't work with the other colors, but I find that hard to believe as well.

I got no speckles and no ID and my date is 9/16. I'm not sure how they determine the dates.

Maybe in the order they were placed?

My first pair I ordered yesterday (and canceled) had a 9/11 delivery date.

My second pair I ordered 30 mins later has a date of 9/15.

If that's true, then this factory only stocks black and grey FK because none of the other options can have those soles. I also heard that the glue doesn't work with the other colors, but I find that hard to believe as well.
yeah remember the one rep said something about it compromises the integrity and durability of the multi colored flyknit

lol

Back
Top Bottom