OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
i want another pair of MC's with the black midsole. i did mine yesterday with white
Watch out now. Zyzz is splurging. 
laugh.gif

i want another pair of MC's with the black midsole. i did mine yesterday with white

Watch out now. Zyzz is splurging. :lol:  

:lol:

luckily the pair i got yesterday was under retail. could have saved more but didnt use my discover card :frown: :frown: :frown:

i need myself one of those 25% codes, id cop 3 pairs easily especially a mango EM :smh:

Ordered my MC last night around 12 AM EST. It was added to my cart earlier during the day. Got my conformation email shortly after I ordered. ETA 9/12...Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled!

laugh.gif

luckily the pair i got yesterday was under retail. could have saved more but didnt use my discover card
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

i need myself one of those 25% codes, id cop 3 pairs easily especially a mango EM
mean.gif
Damn Feels on that Discover card. How much are they offering an extra 15% back? Goodness! I would have #LEWIUP just for the heck of it. 

Last edited:
:lol:

luckily the pair i got yesterday was under retail. could have saved more but didnt use my discover card :frown: :frown: :frown:

i need myself one of those 25% codes, id cop 3 pairs easily especially a mango EM :smh:

Damn Feels on that Discover card. How much are they offering an extra 15% back? Goodness! I would have #LEWIUP just for the heck of it. 

yup 15% for a short time, so i would have save 30% in total.

if i had a 25% off coupon with the 15% cashback... :x

curious.. people who are ordering today... are you all using paypal? hitting checkout once, or getting the error and then error and then after 4 or 5 times its going through?

I got in early yesterday luckily but just realized now that I forgot to change the color of the paint speckle. Went back and see that it defaulted as Volt. Not bad. I can live with that! Got to use my voucher for a popped Air Max so my total was $111.74. Status as of now is In Progress! Woohoo! 

curious.. people who are ordering today... are you all using paypal? hitting checkout once, or getting the error and then error and then after 4 or 5 times its going through?
Logged-in about 2 hours ago ... saw 2 items in my cart, both MC flykints from yesterday. I checked out with my credit card and went through with no errors.

View media item 1128371
If you currently have a pair of IDs that fit too snug like mine did, try cutting out part of the lunarlon insole along the toes. I think the reason the elite lows feel tighter than the highs and EM lows is due to the narrower taper of the toe box on the elite lows. This taper curls the edge of the insole back in toward your toes and give it a tighter feeling. This cut out approach solved my problem and I no longer have to look at getting rid of these due to fit.

checked my cart this morning, and my MCs were still in there. i checked out successfully. hoping i dont get canceled.
nerd.gif

it seems these checkouts are all just random.. lol
Had another one in cart (not locker) and checked out last night around 9 p.m. Pacifist Standard Time.  

If nike does cancel due to lack of stock/materials... when should we expect this to be? A few days? Who want a bag? You want a bag? A week? 

Back
Top Bottom