OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
You guys do realize the email comes several days after it first changes status on your nike. Com order page.

My status changed to build in progress nearly the next day .

anyone know where i can find those Watch the Throne laces?  the one site i found has them for 40.00 and they're sold out lol
That's because he's the only one who makes them ... Not sure why but no one else has really even attempted and he has so much interest that the price just keeps steadily rising. Wouldn't be surprised if it's 50 next time

Thanks... But my foot is on a bench! Y'all have at it! I'm good with it, I know who I am and I would love to see what half the dudes in here look like and wear on a daily basis! Trying to give some angles on the flyknit, but enjoy the pants! Express Kingston, if anybody wants to cop! Lol! And I don't do skinny jeans....so it is what it is!
+1 

Good for you buddy. Dont know how all these 15yo's wear skin tight girls jeans and think it looks cool. Real men dont wear painted on jeans, ******* wear those to show off their curves plus if you have respectable sized genitals its impossible.   

Does anyone have a rough estimate on the sized laces that would fit onto a pair of 10.5 iD's? I'm looking at a 45" but idk if that would be a good fit.

Not related to the MC QS restock, but WOW, my black FK IDs shipped from China to the US in just 1 day according to UPS... I was expecting to wait a week at least for that to happen based on people's earlier posts!

Last edited:

People wearing their Kobe's and denim....
mean.gif
I'm at work and I have to wear dress attire mon-thurs. Why am I explaining myself- I bought em, wear em when and how I want to.
Funny how many fashion experts we have in these forums. I'd love to see their closets...

Ordered 3 pairs well after the sold out tweet.

Pair 1 ordered 4:44PM - No update

Pair 2 ordered 6:02PM - Build in progress

Pair 3 ordered 10:51PM (already in cart) - Build in Progress

I'll take it.

Ordered 3 pairs well after the sold out tweet.

Pair 1 ordered 4:44PM - No update

Pair 2 ordered 6:02PM - Build in progress

Pair 3 ordered 10:51PM (already in cart) - Build in Progress

I'll take it.
That better be your daughter in your Avatar otherwise thats creepy. 

Not related to the MC QS restock, but WOW, my black FK IDs shipped from China to the US in just 1 day according to UPS... I was expecting to wait a week at least for that to happen based on people's earlier posts!
probably to Alaska..don't forget the time change. 

it'll still take a couple days from Alaska to your local warehouse

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom