OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Crazy that people are receiving multiple pairs out of a 5+ pair order, and I can't even get one yet, or a build in progress email. 
sick.gif
Once you order over 6 pairs at one time, they bring in the FEDs for an investigation.  
wink.gif

Love seeing all the pics...keep posting.

The light blue looked great on that pair. Glad I made a pair with that color. My three pairs (all with colors) will be in next week. I am sure some people will be hating on them. Wanted to get a little creative because I got a white sole/white swoosh pair from the first batch.

Just wanted to share my disappointment.

Expectation vs. reality. Good thing I have MCs coming.

kdwm0k.jpg

welp that kills the fade option for me. the only one that has looked good so far has been the black to blue

#team0912 & #team0915 "Build In Progress"

in the meantime, I'll enjoy these mc's. :smile:

View media item 1167209

View media item 1167210

I know its not a flyknit thread but which are those 2 trainers up top right. Fire!

And lastly. (in person) what are your thoughts on grey laces with the MC FK? I got a MC coming in today that is white GITD swoosh but black liner,midsole, and wolf grey outsole but black laces. I have grey laces laying around thinking of a lace swap. How do you like grey laces with them>?

I know its not a flyknit thread but which are those 2 trainers up top right. Fire!

And lastly. (in person) what are your thoughts on grey laces with the MC FK? I got a MC coming in today that is white GITD swoosh but black liner,midsole, and wolf grey outsole but black laces. I have grey laces laying around thinking of a lace swap. How do you like grey laces with them>?
Will msg you about the Trainer

Black laces > Grey laces

Last edited:
wow cant wait to see how bad my volt to pink is gonna look

Hopefully they look better since its brighter colors. @Strange1

Last edited:
I was talking to a rep and she told me my pairs are going to be delayed and i received a 20% refund on a pair , i did not know that was possible from nike

Mine got delayed to the 18th and i didnt receive a refund. 

edit: contacted them again and asked if there was anything they could do for the delay and she is refunding 20% back!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom