OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
That may be true but there was nothing wrong with this dudes pics. Just 2 haters running off that mouth instead of giving him props for a dope pair of mc's.
eyes.gif
Haters? Stop being a clown. I said it looks nice but I was distracted by the cheesy blur. Stated I liked it, mentioned what happened while viewing. I didn't say it was trash. 
mean.gif

Haters? Stop being a clown. I said it looks nice but I was distracted by the cheesy blur. Stated I liked it, mentioned what happened while viewing. I didn't say it was trash. :smh:
Is this the second reason you created an account? Good talk bruh

Enters thread and sees people talking about a racist team name and arguing over a photo blur 

laugh.gif
 This was such a great place about a month and a half ago

Is this the second reason you created an account? Good talk bruh
Dude relax. I did not curse at the poster, laugh at him, etc. I posted my thoughts in a calm manner. Stop riding me like my wife. Yuh know what, you win. Can't go back and forth wit you, kid. My apologies!

Last edited:
Nikes whole system is jacked up. I ordered some tech pants Monday. Got a Email Thursday saying it would be delayed with a new arrival date. Funny part is I had said pants in hand when I got that email. Smh

SAME HERE!!! I WAS LIKE THEY ARE HANGING IN MY CLOSET AND MY STATUS SAID "PREPARING TO SHIP"

THEN 2DAYS LATER GOT THE DELAY EMAIL. I TOTALLY IGNORED IT CUZ THE PANTS WERE ALREADY ON DECK. LOL!

I love how Nike ships their ID product via "UPS Worldwide Expedited". Ain't nothing "expedited" about sitting in a Louisville warehouse for a week.

Also, why the hell do they label the product as "World Ease"? Does Nike think their packages won't get messed with if they put a humanitarian sounding name on them?

I was actually quite polite the whole time. The response from "Marvin" I received about my incident report stated to contact nike if my order wasn't delivered by the 10th. Since my order just went into production on Thursday, I contacted them a few days early. He pretty much said there were delays and my order should ship on the 17th and then went right into the, is there anything I can help you with? I then asked why I hadn't been notified about a delay and then he really got short.
Lol well at least you got 20% code from it.

i love the gold swoosh, and the silver, but its odd they went with such a thin swoosh. It almost looks like there are holes in that gold swoosh.

I've been looking for a while on IG and past pics on this thread and could not find. could someone post or link a HD pic of the lateral side of a black MC pair with white swoosh, white sole, and white speckles please? 

Just got a pair of ASGs for $230 on ebay because my initial pair was too big (which I bought for $240 and sold for $280). That and my pair of MCs coming in tomorrow is making the start of the week great
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom