OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Did MC's come back to id? I've been on vacation for a while and don't have constant WiFi until next week

My pair is scheduled to be delivered today buts its still in Alaska SMH.....

Mine too. No update since Saturday.

You better hope that Santa is your mailman for today...

My MC package is still chillin in some warehouse in Louisville, KY since 9/3 but the latest UPS scan shows "Import Scan"...to be continued...:stoneface:

Per UPS:

"I'm very sorry your package was not delivered as you expected it. This package is part of a big shipment that the shipper sent through UPS and it must clear customs altogether, at this time we are holding the packages at our UPS warehouse until they get released from customs.

I would recommend that you please keep monitoring your package for further updates at ups.com. Once the package receives a customs release scan, it will take from one to two business days for us to deliver it."

mine was gitd with white sole and volt speckles btw

:wow:

your pair is really nice.

The only think i got different in my pair was white specks instead of volt.

I'm excited to see how my glow shows up in a slow shutter night shot.

:wow:

your pair is really nice.

The only think i got different in my pair was white specks instead of volt.

I'm excited to see how my glow shows up in a slow shutter night shot.

Glows hard, using a camera phone though so no way to capture it really :lol:

So here is my first pair. The next pair coming (gray swoosh) is the one i really care about, so im hoping to get some better flyknit colors.  I mean these are nice, but i have definitely seen a lot of pairs with flyknit patterns i personally like a lot better. a little too much volt on the lateral side of the right shoe, and too much pink on the lateral side of the left shoe, for my taste

14996729907_cfe54ed779_h.jpg

14996720997_b2946def6b_h.jpg

15160256476_f4f90b6502_h.jpg

15182890912_2cab70efd1_h.jpg

14996642720_b22882dd2b_h.jpg

15183360365_e2e58d016c_h.jpg

14996812267_954aad16dd_h.jpg

15180384551_4a4512d47f_h.jpg

Last edited:
i need to figure out how to post pics. My first pair just came and I have a bunch of volt, just like i wanted. But i goofed and had the white tab. This was a pair i was planning on returning, but it doesn't look bad at all, and considering the amount of volt i have, i may keep it. Can;t wait to see what my other pairs will look like

Back
Top Bottom