OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Bruh. U got a 20% code for this ridiculous little issue that wasn't even worth complaining about??

i only got a 15% code for them giving me the wrong swoosh color 
indifferent.gif
Actually the pic isn't that good. I'm not that mad about it, i'm just saying that could be a possible technical defect for who will hoop in their shoes if they'll tie the laces really tight, for casual wear i guess there's no problem. Btw at least it is a technical defect, people always complain about glue and stains to get a code :wink:

Check your Flywire eyelets removing the laces, one of mine is a little bit frayed, got a 20% off code tho smh 
mean.gif
Really don't know who is at fault here, you for trying or NDC Rep for giving you a code?
mean.gif

Last edited:
I think that things in Europe are a little bit different from the Us, we get 20% off compiling a survey after buying anything in a Nike store so getting a 20% off is not big deal for me 
sick.gif

I'm glad I don't own a business where I have to listen to/deal with customer complaints.
But what if you owned a business that made 10 Billion dollars a year and you hired other people to listen to complaints, which resulted into you giving 3 Million of your dollars back in coupon codes?? You might not mind as much. 

I think that things in Europe are a little bit different from the Us, we get 20% off compiling a survey after buying anything in a Nike store so getting a 20% off is not big deal for me 
sick.gif
Man wtf!

At the Outlets i get $5 coupon for doing a survey on the receipt. And it can't be used online

But what if you owned a business that made 10 Billion dollars a year and you hired other people to listen to complaints, which resulted into you giving 3 Million of your dollars back in coupon codes?? You might not mind as much. 
It would annoy me that we had to keep customers happy and dole out discounts for the smallest, most pointless things. Principle of the matter.

Then I'd go dive in to my money pit Scrooge McDuck style. 
laugh.gif

My mc is having a delivery delay due to a mechanical issue, but Im not worried. Just happy to be able to cop a pair

that fraying on the elite highs/lows happens like the first time you unlace them.  No defect, it's just gonna happen with how thin the flywire is for the lace loops on these

Last edited:
Here's my pair. These were ordered waaayyyyy after the sold out tweet. Have one more on the way. For these went with white swoosh, white sole, with red lining and red splatter. Trying a lace swap as well. Pattern is similar to a lot of past pairs, one pair has a lot of volt, the other more purple, red.

IMG_3470 by K-V-N, on Flickr

IMG_3477 by K-V-N, on Flickr

IMG_3483 by K-V-N, on Flickr

IMG_3482 by K-V-N, on Flickr
Those are nice laces. Where did you get them? And I wanted a pair like this with the red liner.

UPS has lost my package, was suppose to arrive on the 3rd. As long it shows up, I'm good but definitely testing my patience. Doesn't help that my
girlfriend has packages showing up daily in shoe size boxes, lol. I get excited every time :smh:

UPS has lost my package, was suppose to arrive on the 3rd. As long it shows up, I'm good but definitely testing my patience. Doesn't help that my
girlfriend has packages showing up daily in shoe size boxes, lol. I get excited every time
mean.gif
Damn, stay positive man. Your package is most likely with some imports that needed extra confirmation, so it's help up before release. Hopefully things get squared away soon. Hold tight. Wouldn't hurt to have Nike looking into it as well. Nothing's worse than hearing your item is missing after waiting so long. Keep the faith though.

Can we all send our pairs to KVN for picture taking? My god those look amazing. The red! That's the idea I was going for with Burgundy on mine

these need to restock. i swear id sell a bunch of my kicks just to stock up on a few more pairs. the way mine came out, perfect. both pairs with perfect amount of each color

just beautiful

these need to restock. i swear id sell a bunch of my kicks just to stock up on a few more pairs. the way mine came out, perfect. both pairs with perfect amount of each color

just beautiful

I would like another shot at these too. Would love to add a white MC to my collection. Your pair turned out very nice. You was second guessing your design too. :lol:

just beautiful

I would like another shot at these too. Would love to add a white MC to my collection. Your pair turned out very nice. You was second guessing your design too. :lol:

i mean i knew they would come out as imagined but never saw pics of anyone with exact colorway as me with the white midsole. i knew it would be fine, they are :pimp: in person.

now i just need a pair with black midsole and maybe some speckle and who knows what else :lol: gotta put that 20% to good use

Back
Top Bottom