OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Anyone have pics of these (or similar) on-feet? They look pretty dope on the rendering
tongue.gif
Not on foot or exact, but similar...

so someone offered me the mc ids and cash or mc ids and another pair of shoes for my jeters...opinions??

Like others have stated, if you like the ID's more than the Jeters, do it. Personally, I think the Jeter is highly overrated and basic. The ID pair that you posted is much better looking than the Jeter. Much more unique. Getting extra money out of it should be more of a clue for you to do the deal.

Looks like they might have took down those weak *** fade options. Hopefully they will add something worth while now!!!

*update*  Naw just another glitch...

Last edited:
What's the guess on how long these stay available? The lebron xi id is coming down soon, it's there a chance for new options on this model?

What's the guess on how long these stay available? The lebron xi id is coming down soon, it's there a chance for new options on this model?
My guess is sometime after Christmas, more like January since the new X's come out in February.

Anybody have any actual pics of the gray/black fade. Want to see some different angles than the 2 posted i could find. I know ppl condeming but dont want an all grey upper for my theme. Wish they had white or white to black fade

My guess is sometime after Christmas, more like January since the new X's come out in February.
I hope your right bro...been wanting a glow in the dark everywhere ID but no funds yet. Does anybody have any idea if the multicolor option will ever come back?

I hope your right bro...been wanting a glow in the dark everywhere ID but no funds yet. Does anybody have any idea if the multicolor option will ever come back?
Nike has stated numerous times it's not coming back.

Prior to the restock, all they said was "no information is available at this time" or something like that

I definitely think we see a return of this option. Nike isn't stupid. And they've said the whole it's not coming back thing before, I'm not GONNNA search through their tweets from July or whatever to find when they said it the first time. Maybe it's coming back, maybe it's not, but I'm gonna be an optimist and not try to shut down people's hope of making an awesome shoe.....and just for reference the kobe 10 is supposed to drop in February if I'm not mistaken so I think they do something to end with a bang for the 9.

I definitely think we see a return of this option. Nike isn't stupid. And they've said the whole it's not coming back thing before, I'm not GONNNA search through their tweets from July or whatever to find when they said it the first time. Maybe it's coming back, maybe it's not, but I'm gonna be an optimist and not try to shut down people's hope of making an awesome shoe.....and just for reference the kobe 10 is supposed to drop in February if I'm not mistaken so I think they do something to end with a bang for the 9.

I was just about to post something just like this :lol: nobody has any idea as to what nike is actually doing, its not a definite fact they are not coming back

Anyone heard of these hitting the outlets?

Someone is trying to sell me a pair of MC low ID's he claimed he got from an outlet.

In a women's size....

A legit scenario I can imagine happening is if someone didn't like their iD and decided to return to an outlet, which that guy then picked up. Would be weird to me to see iDs hit outlets in multiple numbers since they're custom built. Haven't heard of that before but maybe someone else has.

Someone is trying to sell me a pair of MC low ID's he claimed he got from an outlet.

In a women's size....

A legit scenario I can imagine happening is if someone didn't like their iD and decided to return to an outlet, which that guy then picked up. Would be weird to me to see iDs hit outlets in multiple numbers since they're custom built. Haven't heard of that before but maybe someone else has.

Pretty much all returned IDs (online returns) are sent to outlets and you can return them to your local outlet. So my guess is it was one or the other. As far as it being a woman's size...It's just the conversion I believe.

Last edited:
Quote:

In a women's size....
 I've seen someone on youtube post Nike ID finds, including Kobe 9 lows and Lebron XI. These are just returns. They probably got them really cheap at the outlet/clearance store.

Back
Top Bottom