OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

I just realized in my order, under COLOR, it says "Multi-Color/Multi-Color", is this right?
It says that for all the Kobe ID's because the Multi stands for the randomness of the customization.  The base is still going to be black, grey, fade, solid that you picked

$340 a good price for low multis?white check and sole
If you like the flyknit pattern, it's a good price. I paid $350 for mine (gray swoosh/gray sole) but the colors are exactly what I want. Even though you're paying resell, you're still guaranteeing it's the perfect color combo.

Ive never seen so much talk about pretty much 1 shoe, or pretty much 1 variation of a nike ID ( yes that includes the white mid/black mid/different swoosh colors/blah,blah, blah). The illustrious/amazing MC flyknit kobe low. Ha. I mean how many pics can u see of the same shoe…I know whenever I come in here Ill see a variation of the MC.  It's a good looking shoe but geez, lol, this thread has made it out to be something so original and amazing…and it's not.  Only reason it is, is cuz its semi-rare.  Shoes good looking…but don't try to tell me the flyknit lows are a good performance shoe cuz they're just not.  EMs own it for the 9.  But, hey I got a pair and they're def nice but my goodness ill take my kobe 8 fades casually and on the court any day of the week, over the hyped up mc ids.  Some of you guys are seriously a little crazy. let it go
So the highs I definitely like lower than the lows EM or not.  The little bit of extra room in the toes, and the way the collar feels around my ankle in terms of lock down feels really good to me.  I definitely agree on the EMs vs FK Lows.  EMs definitely fit better for playing in than the FK lows.  Case and example w/ my Moonwalkers.  Compared to the EMs and Highs, they fit a little more snug even after breaking them in, and they just don't feel as good as the EMs and Highs for ball.  They've turned into my gym, shooting, and casual kicks.  It could be just preference who knows, but if people are trying to save some bucks and like the Lunar setup that the Kobes offer for performance, the EMs get the job done and some. 

If the rumors are true w/ the Kobe X being exposed max zoom in the heel, and lunarlon in the forefoot w/ a traditional sole setup, I'm gonna be pretty skeptical.  I've really grown to love the Lunar midsole setup introduced w/ the 8 and used in the 9.  Hard to go to a traditional setup w/ my orthotics after the fact when the Kbs feel flat out better to me for ball.

Last edited:
just got a making email, 4 days in on my kobe ids
pimp.gif
 process going a hell of a lot quicker than my mcs, can't wait till they're here

Performance wise does the flyknit perform like the EM's?
For the most part yeah, the things most people who play in them care about are the same, however the em have slight better air flow but it isn't anything too significant to really chose between. I feel safer in my elite high/low pairs though because there have been more than just a couple pics showing the em ripping on the mid foot section, on both the medial and lateral sides of the shoe.

Last edited:
For the most part yeah, the things most people who play in them care about are the same, however the em have slight better air flow but it isn't anything too significant to really chose between. I feel safer in my elite high/low pairs though because there have been more than just a couple pics showing the em ripping on the mid foot section, on both the medial and lateral sides of the shoe.

You've seen this on the 9?

You've seen this on the 9?
scan through the pictures in this thread, and the official kobe 9 thread, there were some posted. Some blogs here and there have some as well, and google might have pics of the rips. The flywire stays intact underneath but the top layer of the em rips. If you have an em pair to play in, and an elite high or low as a comparison (that you play in as well) I can feel how they might do that. I'm not sure why it happens because mine haven't, but I'm also not playing in them as much as I am in my elites.

Last edited:
Highs as in MP highs or normal highs? I wouldn't touch them if they were MP highs.
multi-color High's.

I would also like to see some basic em lows offered at retail (non nike id). I've seen several players (Elfrid Payton, Manu Ginóbili, etc...) wear basic black/white colorways and they look really good. The only team type colorway of the 9 em I can think of is the Laser Crimson. All of the others are crazy patterns or colors.

Example of basic Black/White/Silver

Performance wise does the flyknit perform like the EM's?
IMO, no.

They all have the same great traction, but that's about all the FK lows have going for them on court. They're insanely stiff vs. the EM. No breathability. Heel lockdown isn't good. Heavier/bulkier.

Back
Top Bottom