OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I got a worn twice pair for retail, no flaws and they took it, this was a couple weeks ago though. Wolf Grey soles, Metallic Silver swoosh, not the best colour distribution, not the worst lol.

I don't know what math you guys are doing saying that the average price of a pair of MC lows is in the low $300 range, but in my size on ebay, the average price is $740.
What size are you? 

MC lows are sitting on ebay $400> for a while now. Only ones moving are in the $350 -$370 range shipped. I got PP invoiced $300 shipped for mines 2 weeks ago. $740 sounds ridiculous 

Are you serious?

And they're selling for that much?

What size are you? 

MC lows are sitting on ebay $400> for a while now. Only ones moving are in the $350 -$370 range shipped. I got PP invoiced $300 shipped for mines 2 weeks ago. $740 sounds ridiculous 
Size 14. I did the math the other day. There's like 6 or 7 pairs and 4 of them are listed at $1000, which is obviously just a starting point that can be talked down, but still. It's insane to me. It's an iD ya know?

Size 14. I did the math the other day. There's like 6 or 7 pairs and 4 of them are listed at $1000, which is obviously just a starting point that can be talked down, but still. It's insane to me. It's an iD ya know?
Bro I just checked it out and those selling at a $1,000+ are high volume ebay sellers willing to sit on them for a while hoping some deep pockets that dont care about money hit the buy it now option. There are several under $500 in your size and you could easily negotiate it down in the $300's easily thru PP invoice. Those have been sitting for 2 months now, resellers get desperate after a while. 

Oh man I guess I should have said that I'm not looking to buy! haha I lucked out and got a pair during the second restock. I just went on to compare prices when people started talking about the average price was $300 because I remembered seeing all those high priced ones

I would consider parting with one of my mc for $1000 tbh

This.

Sheeeeet... If someone offered me $600-$900 for my second pair, I'd box them up with the quickness. The hype died down, no ones paying $400+ for these right now.

Last edited:
I also wish I got 1 more. Grey sole and speckles. Happy with just having 1 pair though knowing a lot missed out.

For 1k you could find another pair for 6-7 and then have 3-4 hundred left.

Normally I just wear straight fit jeans but they still sit a little too baggy on the shin n by the ankle for my taste. Should I just try a size up on slim fits or is there a diff. Taper I should try? Imma bigger dude so can't wear slims at the reg size I'd have to sz up

Normally I just wear straight fit jeans but they still sit a little too baggy on the shin n by the ankle for my taste. Should I just try a size up on slim fits or is there a diff. Taper I should try? Imma bigger dude so can't wear slims at the reg size I'd have to sz up
Try Levi's 520. It's the same set up as the 508 straight fit but with a tapered leg. I'm a bigger dude myself and these work great.

Back
Top Bottom