OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I would almost bet my entire worth that it won't be white MC. I see almost zero chance of that happening. Now the regular MC is definitely a possibility. You know they have stock piles of that material at the factory.

White or black. Maybe grey. Don't worry about it though, it is NOT happening.

And if it does, I will eat crow until the end of time. I hope I am wrong, I love the fruity pebbles flyknit but it is just not going to happen.

Last edited:
I would almost bet my entire worth that it won't be white MC. I see almost zero chance of that happening. Now the regular MC is definitely a possibility. You know they have stock piles of that material at the factory.
You sir, will be losing your entire worth.

It is a white MC.

You sir, will be losing your entire worth.

It is a white MC.
Based on what knowledge or leaked information? You will be the NikeTalk Nostradamus if you are right. I am not saying there is zero chance but I am putting it at .00001% that it is white MC.

It just simply is not happening.

Based on what knowledge or leaked information? You will be the NikeTalk Nostradamus if you are right. I am not saying there is zero chance but I am putting it at .00001% that it is white MC.

It just simply is not happening.

You guys should bet a pair of IDs on it. Loser buys the winner a pair. Lol

Last edited:
Now that would probably make more sense than anything...Those are probably it, and if so I may be out.

Back
Top Bottom