OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Asked NDC Rep for a status update and why some people are getting theirs already and mine hasn't started.

Morgan: Sometimes depending on which warehouse receives your order, it can take a different amount of time. This ordered seems to still be in the building process so we are working as efficiently as possible to get your Kobes out to you as soon as we can! 

Morgan: Yes, nothing wrong with your order, no worries! Just depending on the warehouse and how busy they are and stuff like that can come in to play here.

Here's the link from rope lace supply: http://**************.bigcartel.com/product/premium-white-gold-w-metal-tips

I'm size 9.5 and the laces are 50 in. It's a little difficult to get the thick metal tips to go through the lace holes, but if you're careful, they will go through.
Whoooaaaaa those are clean. Going to look and see if they have a black and gold set. Did not think that ropes would look as good as they do in them but I am impressed.

Yikes. No thanks to the rope laces.

Count me as one who actually likes that Kobe multicolored sole, and I'm not even a Laker fan

No updates from Nike since the day I ordered? Am I screwed?
Naw, you are good man. There are plenty of us without a getting started email. If your order went through and you have order confirmation emails and all that from NDC you will be fine.

I got a pair coming like the one he wore but with gold speckles. That will be the one I rock. The EXACT make up he wore will be on display.

volt speckles? Can someone take a closer shot of the Volt speckles and the weave. Does it look decent and not clash with the green on the weave? Thanks

The volt speckles I have seen look like they have a greenish tint to them as well. Definitely not volt in the same sense of the volt foams. I think you'll be good but that is the main reason I changed mine from volt to gold speckles
I thought it would clash

Makes sense 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom