OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
These just arrived, to say I'm happy with them is an understatement. Grey sole, black swoosh, red tab, and white speckles. Will get better pics with some daylight in the morning just had to share
Very nice pairs. I really like the purple Laces on the MM. Looks pretty darn good.

PROPS! to all these pics of these MMs...every pair looks great guyz!...congrats! So lookin 4ward to seein both my pairs actually gettin started?.."in process"....STILL!! smh..ya cats are lucky to gettem so early...not even 2 weeks 4xrist sake!..lol.crazy

Wait another week or two then try again. I'm sure resellers will panic when everyone gets their pairs and the market is flooded.
No way in hell I would sell mine for 300.

You'd end up paying like 30 bucks in fees before shipping. You would be better off sending them back for a refund.

That is unless you bought them off swoosh or something.

You'd end up paying like 30 bucks in fees before shipping. You would be better off sending them back for a refund.

Agreed, most won't sell them for that price, but people who only bought to resell would consider it if the market is saturated, MM's aren't moving at $350-$400 and they aren't taking a loss. You'd be surprised - especially if you handle the deal outside of eBay. I'm sure lots used a 20% off code anyways.

Last edited:
Pics?

I hope there's nothing wrong with my pair, but if there is, I want another shoe and no refund.

I'll put some up tonight when I get home. Didn't take any once I saw they were flawed and threw them back in the box.

I wanna cop a pair of multi color 9's but not sure if I should bite the bullet now or wait in hopes of a re-up in 2015 some time.  What is a reasonable price to pay now?

Not interested in selling when mine arrive, but just wanted to know how people felt about pairs that had ID on the tongues (Kobe points, date, etc.) Does that devalue a shoe in your opinion or does it not really matter?

I just noticed the MC 9s I'm getting have a white pull tab (initial pics didn't show the back). Any thoughts/suggestions about how to change this to black? I prefer that look but am hesitant since I've never done anything like that before. Thanks

Last edited:
I just noticed the MC 9s I'm getting have a white pull tab (initial pics didn't show the back). Any thoughts/suggestions about how to change this to black? I prefer that look but am hesitant since I've never done anything like that before. Thanks
Angelus paint + YouTube.

Agreed, the salty folks who missed out are thinking people will flip these for retail + fees :rofl:

I have no idea why people even listing for $500, I wouldn't sell mine for $500, think about how limited these are compared to EVERY jordan dropping right now and also now factor in the fact that there will be no "restocks" and they actually stand for something specific. Mine are getting stashed away, it will take alot more then 300 to get them out of my hands:smokin

Yea i thik im keeping mine for awhile because they will increase in value. my brother wants me to keep em for good since it is what Kobe wore to pass Jordan into 3rd and he says they arent coming back out. Usually he doesnt give a crap about kicks but he was serious about that :lol:

Agreed, the salty folks who missed out are thinking people will flip these for retail + fees
roll.gif

I have no idea why people even listing for $500, I wouldn't sell mine for $500, think about how limited these are compared to EVERY jordan dropping right now and also now factor in the fact that there will be no "restocks" and they actually stand for something specific. Mine are getting stashed away, it will take alot more then 300 to get them out of my hands:smokin
Completely agree.

It's so cool and easy how something like this can drop and be easily obtained. Yet people still miss and want to to and get pairs for cheap. (Not pointing at anyone specific. Just people in general on twitter and such).

If you had the funds and you wanted them. Absolutely no way you should've missed.

Wish every release was like this. My only regret was NOT sticking to the actually choices Kobe had on that night.

I figured. It's an iD I should create it to what I truly want to rock. But that's OK they wont be sitting in my closet. They will be hitting the streets.

PROPS! to all these pics of these MMs...every pair looks great guyz!...congrats! So lookin 4ward to seein both my pairs actually gettin started?.."in process"....STILL!! smh..ya cats are lucky to gettem so early...not even 2 weeks 4xrist sake!..lol.crazy
Hang tight bro. Just noticed my pair started building.

finally got the "We've started on your NikeID order" email...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

enjoying seeing other's pairs though. the more I read, the more I want to double up. just didn't think about it at the time. I'm just glad to have a pair.
glasses.gif

I have to admit I thought the options were disappointing and definitely Kobe's version were :x :x :x . I watched Kobe hit those free throws, played with the options, and passed.

But yall came up with some nice designs :pimp: kudos. Don't get me wrong, a lot of em are ugly (IMO) but some are fire. Kind of regret passing.

Agreed, the salty folks who missed out are thinking people will flip these for retail + fees
roll.gif
I was a bit salty I passed on the MM's, but only for 20% off retail. I know others will say I'm crazy, but honestly, even if they were to sell for retail plus fees right now I still wouldn't cop. What I stated above is my honest opinion from reselling shoes in the past - no hate. If you guys copped the MMs and are happy with them, I'm sure even $700 wouldn't be enough and that's fine. Glad you like them. Again, only desperate resellers will be the ones selling these on the cheap. I'm only stating this so guys who want a first, second or third pair can cop them without paying ridic prices.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom