OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Im starting to hate Nike now. My 2nd Pair was already completed 2 weeks ago and I still got no shipping confirmation. talked to a rep and said they couldnt do anything to get my pair shipped ASAP. this is bullcrap!

Im starting to hate Nike now. My 2nd Pair was already completed 2 weeks ago and I still got no shipping confirmation. talked to a rep and said they couldnt do anything to get my pair shipped ASAP. this is bullcrap!
I don't think that's bad at all...MC's took the full 6-8 weeks.  Plus long as Nike meets the 1/29 or 2/2 completion date...I think they're in the clear.

I'm sure it's no surprise to no one but here is the status of my 3 orders which all were placed within an hour of launch. I hope this helps anyone wondering. They are inconsistent but just know your shoes are coming and probably early. I just wish they sent emails on time.

Pair#1
Started 12/30/14
Almost Finished 1/4/15

Pair#2
Started 1/3/15

Pair#3 (Mamba Moments)
Started 1/4/15

man this sucks.... i know how tough it must be to not have any shoes to wear

Reactions: lyl

I don't think that's bad at all...MC's took the full 6-8 weeks.  Plus long as Nike meets the 1/29 or 2/2 completion date...I think they're in the clear.

I recieved my first mamba moments after christmas. It wouldnt make sense that they already finished making the shoe and not ship it.

I recieved my first mamba moments after christmas. It wouldnt make sense that they already finished making the shoe and not ship it.
I'm just saying, Nike is meeting it's obligation.  Enjoy your 1st pair while you wait for your second.  Some people have 0.

Lol man people need to calm down. They guaranteed you a certain date...if you get it before then cool but just because they are finished and not shipped doesn't mean that you won't get your shoes. They will come...

I'm just saying, Nike is meeting it's obligation.  Enjoy your 1st pair while you wait for your second.  Some people have 0.
You are right...Im just being a spoiled brat. 2nd pair is actually my personal pair and the pair that im going to rock. 1st pair will be kept DS. 

Also keep in mind that Nike isn't sending the boxes out one by one as they are made. They wait until a certain number are completed and ship them out in batches. Some get completed early and have to sit around waiting for the rest of the production batch to finish. 

Dude must be itching to sell that second pair.
tomorrow is the 5th and the rents probably due 
laugh.gif

The nerve of some people. Nike said 1/29, they give you a pair a month early and what is the logical thing to do???? That's right B**** about your second pair not being in your hands 4 weeks early. This is whats wrong with the world.

BTW I'm in the same boat. My second pair finished on Christmas and no shipping or updates yet but I know it aint the 29th yet so I'll wait patiently......well maybe not patiently

tomorrow is the 5th and the rents probably due 
laugh.gif

The nerve of some people. Nike said 1/29, they give you a pair a month early and what is the logical thing to do???? That's right B**** about your second pair not being in your hands 4 weeks early. This is whats wrong with the world.

BTW I'm in the same boat. My second pair finished on Christmas and no shipping or updates yet but I know it aint the 29th yet so I'll wait patiently......well maybe not patiently

You are right...Im just being a spoiled brat. 2nd pair is actually my personal pair and the pair that im going to rock. 1st pair will be kept DS. 
Learn to read my friend. This was already posted twice yet you failed to see it. reselling is not my thing. never have,never will.

Last edited:

Learn to read my friend. This was already posted twice yet you failed to see it. You just ended up looking like a smart *** . reselling is not my thing. never have,never will.
No I read it but I felt you and the others that B**** on here should know whats what. 

Hoping mine get the finished email tomorrow or some time dis week, mine went from started on the 12/26 to almost finished on 12/28. Jus waiting patiently for dat Good to Go email wit tracking

Last edited:
Just checked my order status and finally got a tracking number!! On top of that got my guaranteed wtk ticket, week starting off good!

Got my almost finished email today on my chaos inspired mamba moments pair. Deff been a long wait considering how fast my Lebron XI id got here

Back
Top Bottom