OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Im waiting on my MM to arrive tomorrow. To anyone that has them already i have a question, does the box bring a tag with the size & Sneaker name or no ? ...

Repped for the pictures man. Thank you. Now I just need to see pictures of the blue and yellow so I can make my decision

Anyone know where to get replacement laces? I took the white ones from my white mc'a but I don't want to switch out the laces every time. If anyone wants to trade my purple for your white laces, pm me. Thanks.
These laces are the closest you will find to the KB9 lace 

http://shoelacesexpress.com/fashionflatathleticlaces.asp

They are called " fashion flat lace" not the standard flat lace you find at any store

I have them in my IDs, I went with the 45" ( 49" is the standard KB9 length). They are slightly wider than the KB9 lace so the shorter lace thins out to the same width as the standard lace because the laces stretch. 

I have an extra pair of white laces if you want them PM me, I had to order more than I needed. 

I remember someone awhile ago talking about similar Kobe IX laces on eBay saying they ordered from eBay seller: johnniethong

Search the seller on eBay and you will find their listings. Here is an example of the laces they have. I never ordered from them before but they look similar. Maybe someone else can testify to the similarity.

(Item # 290994985022)
I ordered these as well.. I prefer the shoelacesexpress vs these 

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom