OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Wow, that story is messed up. Can you tell us what the design is so people can keep an eye out? Perhaps if one pops up in an 11, it's from near where you live, and the seller can't produce an order email, NT detectives can get to work...

Last edited:
i tried pic scrollin thru the gallery but work comp is stopping after like 50 pics sooo yeah ...
Edit: Nvm was just posted.

I've been debating ordering that exact pair with the white tongue/liner and the purple swoosh.

Last edited:
I recieved my white pair today but I'm a little disappointed with the coloring of the speckles, I assumed it would be the same color as the regular pair. Is there anyway I can remove them without messing up the paint? Thanks

View media item 1348508

Thanks, that's a good point, and I hadn't thought of that.

This happened on the 2nd. I got the delivered email, but there was no package. I called UPS, got sent to international department, and they said a whole trailer got delivered to the Amazon book return facility here by mistake, and eventually the package would get to me. So I saw it today and was like "cool, it's here" but then I picked it up and was like "Damn."

So somewhere along the line, either at the Amazon place or the UPS guy, someone took the ID box out and taped it up, since no one snuck onto my porch and cut it open and taped it. If it happened on my porch they woulda just ran off with the box...
That sucks.. its not like you can place an order again for them either 

Its hard to say where they went missing, they may have went missing in customs but contact Nike asap

I had a pair of shoes supposedly delivered but they werent and UPS said to have Nike file the claim, the burden lies on the seller with shipping issues fyi 

As far as UPS guy noticing the weight, they get a million packages and dont look at simple stuff like that

Hopefully at a minimum you get refunded for your loss or the shoes turn up 

I recieved my white pair today but I'm a little disappointed with the coloring of the speckles, I assumed it would be the same color as the regular pair. Is there anyway I can remove them without messing up the paint? Thanks
Get some acetone and a cotton pad. Those will come off in 2 minutes. You'll have to seriously scrub at them if you want to damage the white part at all.

As far as UPS guy noticing the weight, they get a million packages and dont look at simple stuff like that
The weight should be a dead giveaway for the drivers. After carrying boxes all day then get to one thats empty should raise an alarm, especially with the size of the ID box. Walking from his truck to your door is ample time to figure something might be off and as he goes to scan the product before leaving it on your doorstep he can easily check the weight right on the label. These are all issues I'd bring up with UPS

It is the same color but what makes it seem/look different is the background/proximity colors.

Just a quick example...
View media item 1348549

Last edited:

checked out my Kobe 8 IDs with clear bottoms yesterday. been worn about 20 times but they still look great not worried bout the soles on mine.
Only say that cuz I've seen Jordan futures and Penny Posites brand new and yellowing on the clear soles at my Nike outlet. 

Couldn't be happier with how these came out. 

pimp.gif

The weight should be a dead giveaway for the drivers. After carrying boxes all day then get to one thats empty should raise an alarm, especially with the size of the ID box. Walking from his truck to your door is ample time to figure something might be off and as he goes to scan the product before leaving it on your doorstep he can easily check the weight right on the label. These are all issues I'd bring up with UPS
Its easy to say whats a give away or not when its not something you do everyday but the focus isnt the UPS driver or UPS itself. They will tell him to contact Nike so Nike can file a tracer investigation with UPS

More than likely Nike will refund him but sucks tho 

Wow, that story is messed up. Can you tell us what the design is so people can keep an eye out? Perhaps if one pops up in an 11, it's from near where you live, and the seller can't produce an order email, NT detectives can get to work...
It's clear sole, volt swoosh, black everything else, mango speckles.

Been looking at the two who places in town's IG feeds, but nothing.

Thanks for all the advice, the wife and I will get started with the calls, UPS first.

It's clear sole, volt swoosh, black everything else, mango speckles.

Been looking at the two who places in town's IG feeds, but nothing.

Thanks for all the advice, the wife and I will get started with the calls, UPS first.
You're from Richmond? Make sure you keep looking at Roundtworva (and roundtwowebsite) and Wavykicks804, a lot of people like to jack shoes then take em there for trade in cred.

Make sure you print out the order receipt, homies that own those places are pretty understanding about it. I'll keep a lookout for em too.

Fam. They don't even care. They'll deliver an empty box with no concern given. I had a king size bed deliver to my house a few years back. It was just an empty box waiting for me at the door. Smh.

every pair that has come in looks great. this colorway, along with the MC, are instant classics. i'm hoping to get another pair of MMs on eBay before they all dry up.

Back
Top Bottom