OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
We are paying a premium for these shoes..look at that back tab.they are on both of my shoes.
Premium and Nike do not co-exist. If you want a premium shoe, you'll have to look for another brand. Not a knock on you but an observation that I have made on this forum is that people tend to think because a shoe is marked at a certain amount, they think the shoe is considered premium.

Well technically the word premium here is justified when referring to the iD pairs.

Regular IX Elite Low - $200

iD pair - $245

Had a couple of issues with my m/m (sanding/scratches on midsole, discoloration blotches on sole,excess glue around one of the carbon fiber). rep tried to tell me m/m might release again but I ain't buying that. Got my 20 % promo. Quality ain't that bad to return a pair of m/m but for the price paid I had to call nike ya know

Premium and Nike do not co-exist. If you want a premium shoe, you'll have to look for another brand. Not a knock on you but an observation that I have made on this forum is that people tend to think because a shoe is marked at a certain amount, they think the shoe is considered premium.

I said premium amount..at least they couldve made the job clean and neat.thats why there is quality control and B grade shoes.that defect made my shoes B grade and not worth the $240 price tag.

Those OD speckles.... Would only be pissed if my pair was like that only because I NEVER add speckles to my ids

just not a fan of "QS ID"   usually any ID is not a big deal cuz we can re order or just return but with QS...its return or live with it.  (and attempt a code from what I see in here haha)

Look at this ****. I think they had Stevie Wonder make my pair. How can you not make this straight? You don't even need a level or protractor. Just opening yours eyes and you would realize this is not straight. Anyone know if this can be fixed easily? Looks like the top of it is sewn in but I'm not sure. 

Last edited:
Look at this ****. I think they had Stevie Wonder make my pair. How can you not make this straight? You don't even need a level or protractor. Just opening yours eyes and you would realize this is not straight. Anyone know if this can be fixed easily? Looks like the top of it is sewn in but I'm not sure. 

View media item 1350094
aren't most elite lows like that?

Finally got the email.
My joints are either on dat shipment or the one before coming to nyc. I got another pair of 9's coming dis week too. 

I feel like...

Haha
roll.gif
.  I can't wait for my MM to come in!  I also have a couple other kicks coming in too.  

yeah that sucks, but to be honest i think 3/4 pairs are like that.  with any lows.  nothing you can do really.  complain to nike i guess...but i think they will just tell you to return it

Got mine today and threw them right on! I kind of regret not getting the exact pair Kobe had because of its significance, but I am still very pleased with my simple design.

It could be worse but I feel ya for 260-270 these should be flawless! Probably making 400 percent profit so they will throw 20 percent at you and move on!
mean.gif

Got mine today and threw them right on! I kind of regret not getting the exact pair Kobe had because of its significance, but I am still very pleased with my simple design.
What exactly did you change from the default pair? I dont see anything different?

IDK too be exact for the fact that this is my first pair of KB IX's this year, but a friend of mine has a few pairs of the Highs and said it's normal, and one shoe of my 

MM's also had that cockeyed crooked same issue as your pair does, so I guess it's normal on these KB IX's.

Back
Top Bottom