OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I saw the Mamba Moment's in person today. Not upset that I missed the drop anymore. MC's crap all over the MM's IMO.

I saw the Mamba Moment's in person today. Not upset that I missed the drop anymore. MC's crap all over the MM's IMO.
Oh ok I see now. I just didn't notice cuz since I got my pair weeks ago I just haven't been checking em out that much. Probably UDS my pair today too my

sons BBall game. Might as well huh since I'm not gonna sell or wear em for BBall.

Nice, glad to hear it. Terrible that he had to take the L on it...perhaps you can still get a claim through UPS/Nike and then repay them?

Hopefully he remembers that guy if he ever sees him again.

So, I went to Round Two today, they still had my pair, and just gave them back to me. They said the guy seemed fishy, just willing to take a loss on the shoe and especially weird for a special custom shoe. 

So, props to Round Two!
great news on getting your shoes back.

So, I went to Round Two today, they still had my pair, and just gave them back to me. They said the guy seemed fishy, just willing to take a loss on the shoe and especially weird for a special custom shoe. 

So, props to Round Two!

Some potato shots. Just glad to have them.
Congrats man! So glad you got em back. Good guys own that place. They look nice too. I'd still contact authorities or amazon trying to find out whodunnit though.

A shop like that SHOULD get people's driver license number, like a pawn shop does when you sell to them. 

Amazing that you got your shoes back though.

A shop like that SHOULD get people's driver license number, like a pawn shop does when you sell to them. 

I've been to their store before. It's crazy the amount of business they get. Within the twenty minutes I spent talking to the owners they completed maybe 20 orders and had about eighty people come in. The stores mad small too.

But they have security cams, maybe they'll play it back and try to id the guy from it.

They do, and they know who it is, and so do I. It's up to me to contact the police since it was my property.

But yeah, pretty amazing I got them back. I think they look awesome, but I bet the mistake mango speckles and the volt stopped a few folks from buying. That and the fact they have the a couple of the Kobe build pairs in stock.

They do, and they know who it is, and so do I. It's up to me to contact the police since it was my property.

But yeah, pretty amazing I got them back. I think they look awesome, but I bet the mistake mango speckles and the volt stopped a few folks from buying. That and the fact they have the a couple of the Kobe build pairs in stock.
Wait, you know who it is??? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Congrats fam, You must be living right! I don't know the odds but have to be slim to none that everything would happen and you would get them back for free! Good for you!!!

No lie. If mine come in like that then they will be going on the bay shortly after. I'm never doing an ID again. I've already bought and received 5 pairs of shoes since I made this purchase.

you were not kidding about the back side. He might as well of colored the whole back side with volt.
I know someone local that can paint over the sp. if I ever get tired of them.. just stinks I have to pay extra to remove them when I had the option to not have them in the first place.
frown.gif

I wish I would've went down 1/2 a size...not a big deal but it is what it is

Back
Top Bottom