OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Finally got mine today!!

2ytpvo8.jpg

Honk Kong to Korea to Anchorage to Louisville to Connecticut all in about 12 hours. Whoever Nike uses for their freight, you the real MVP! Should have a nice box to come home to after work today

Hah. Yeah, I now know who it is. Gonna have to get the police involved I think, since he probably doing this to other folks.
Glad to hear you got your kicks back thats pretty awesome investigating and all. Was the guy an Amazon returns worker? How did he take it? smh

Wait, you know who it is??? :nerd:  

View media item 1060800
Hah. Yeah, I now know who it is. Gonna have to get the police involved I think, since he probably doing this to other folks.

Dudes will just go to jail for some shoes. Stupid. I hope you follow thru and get that scumbag arrested. Not sure i would be able to know who stole from me and not just happen to go find em and they just happen to fall down a flight of stairs but thats me.

Is there any way to remove these speckles without ruining the midsole? They went ODon mine, so much so, I can see some of the speckles running. I guess it didn't dry properly, I don't know.

Mine should be in soon. Yours look real nice man. I went with a wolf grey swoosh too, but mine have a white sole.
awesome man!

I prefer the grey soles better per my experience from the mc's. the white soles seem to attract too much dirt. the grey soles would take on beating better IMHO. but if you take care of your shoes, you should be ok with white soles.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom