OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Dont speak for everyone. Its a grey swoosh man calm down....
laugh.gif

I'm waiting on 1 more pair of ID's and then I might be done with the Kobe 9 line (except for the tab's)

Last edited:
lol. nike ids are for those dreaming. we all grew up wanting to be video game testers or make mega man

Damn you @ootherocoo
 for making another dope pair and making all us envious. You have a great eye for design and should take those talents to Nike. They should boot the designers that gave us the WTKobe & other junk they keep putting out
Dont speak for everyone. Its a grey swoosh man calm down....

:rofl: I agree with u there....the design was given to folks so not too much more u can do. I like shalins pair better :nerd:

Plus it's extremely tough to break into nike design....not impossible just tough and u better have an impressive background where they WANT YOU

These are two pairs I have.  Which pair do you prefer NT?  Thanks for the help.
Damn you @ootherocoo  for making another dope pair and making all us envious. You have a great eye for design and should take those talents to Nike. They should boot the designers that gave us the WTKobe & other junk they keep putting out
Thanks bro.  I wish I could talented enough to be part of Nike's design team.LOL I'd give up architecture in a heart beat....
laugh.gif

Got mine in. Very pleased with them. Not to much volt. Not to much purple. Glad they came out this way.
That's a clean pair bro. Wish I would have went without the speckles only because dude is going ham with the speckle gun on these MMs.

ootherocoo I believe this is a wolf grey swoosh. You got the dark grey one. Both look good, but now that I see them on the same page I'm glad I went with the wolf grey
nthat.gif

How do you tag on desktop? I tried entering it like I saw on mobile, but it didn't work?

Last edited:
Tinker is my dude...I wish he was the sole designer for Nike. I know he didn't have a part in the Kobe 9, but he was behind just about every classic model with a swoosh that I like.

If anyone has advice on getting into sneaker design I would appreciate some input.

Last edited:
Wa
Tinker is my dude...I wish he was the sole designer for Nike. I know he didn't have a part in the Kobe 9, but he was behind just about every classic model with a swoosh that I like.

If anyone has advice on getting into sneaker design I would appreciate some input.

Wasnt he part oft the HTM?

Back
Top Bottom