OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
The 9 was a great ID but really only because it was such a great model and ID was our only option. If this is the way Nike is going to start handling their sigs, I hope they start offering more design options. There's no reason that the swoosh, tongue logo, and stitches all need to be the same color.

Last edited:

Goodbye, Kobe 9 iD. You were my first shoe in the Kobe line and my second Nike iD overall. Our time together was short, but I'm glad I was able to welcome you into my home before your time was up. Farewell...

frown.gif

only was able to get a mc id from this. kinda wish i made a black and grey htm version. well rip

Wow missed out again :smh:....was out of town and was going to make my IDs tomorrow.

This shoe eluded me....only 9's I was able to get were the ASG and MP but both in a sz 14 which were too big for me

I still think the 7s and 8s destroy the 9s on the retail side as far as releases (EMs not elites), but the Flyknit lows on ID were a crazy game changer

and I still have nothing MC in the collection (racer, lunar, kobe) 
frown.gif

I still think the 7s and 8s destroy the 9s on the retail side as far as releases (EMs not elites), but the Flyknit lows on ID were a crazy game changer

and I still have nothing MC in the collection (racer, lunar, kobe) :frown:  

Correction. The 4s 5s and 6s destroy all of those

and I still have nothing MC in the collection (racer, lunar, kobe) 
frown.gif

8s, I'd agree, but still love the 9s. But the 7s? Nahhhhhh. I only liked a few, the rest pretty underwhelming.  
ohwell.gif

kobe 10 options are just terrible. glad I pulled the trigger on at least one pair of 9 ids. playing the waiting game is never fun though.

Does any one else think that customizing a shoe after it sells out is the stupidest thing ever. I mean common they ain't even OG

Does any one else think that customizing a shoe after it sells out is the stupidest thing ever. I mean common they ain't even OG

What in the world are you talking about? I don't know why I ask though since you'll never actually respond

What in the world are you talking about? I don't know why I ask though since you'll never actually respond
Here is the thing, when the Beethoven sold out people went to Nike ID and customized them to look the exact same and call them the OG Beethoven

Here is the thing, when the Beethoven sold out people went to Nike ID and customized them to look the exact same and call them the OG Beethoven

I'm sorry but I haven't seen anyone do that. You can't get anything close to Beethoven's on nikeid and you could buy them for the same price as a pair of IDs. This post is extremely random. Thanks for coming

Back
Top Bottom