OFFICIAL KOBE LASER 2K4 THREAD

^whatever ones you know. if you know the dates for all of them that would be great. im just interested to know
smile.gif

Damn I order some shoes from them the other day... I guess I got to do it again... thanks for the heads up.

Eastbay canceled my order for the 2k4s i dont even know why they let me place an order for my size and not even have in stock after 3day that i placed myorder...that sucks.. now its taking forever to get my refund

how much are the white laser air zoom huarache 2k4's (309957 - 111) worth DS in a size 10?

Someone offered on my pair but I just want to make sure I'm not lowballing myself

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks!

RON those are SICK.. damm I would love to own a pair of those.. I freakin cant stand living in the MILE HIGH sometimes??? let meknow how that turns out MR FLINT

FLINT, Have you seen the white ones in store or are you just planning on ordering them over the phone???

If you saw them in a store, please tell us which one.

Thanks

Ced, hit me up about the 2k4s. SHAIKHNBAKE1, I am going to hit up the State Street FTl on Fri - if they have them, cool....otherwise I'll do online.

Originally Posted by MrMagic8Ball

just got my 2 pairs of black/purple laser Kobes
smile.gif

Where and how much? Post some pics. Not many of those have been posted on here.

Back
Top Bottom