Official Kodak Black Thread: Kodak is Home

Moneybagg got one of the most organic street buzzes I done seen in a min. I don't see him anywhere on the internet, but I heard his mursic everywhere I went this year.

They dropped Gang Gang at a club in Toronto during Caribana weekend and them ******* was wired up, rapping it word for word.

Yo building a following off just street music, no extra weirdo BS. :pimp:

Maaaaan....first time hearing these names. Thank you for this. I ain't know the youngins was checking for that "bottom boy" (no romo) sound :lol:. These joints fire (first one a lil too hyper violent without reflection for me at this point)......

But that "Dirty" joint you posted is flames. Remind some me of when I heard Young Scooter's "Columbia"....for the first time.....and kept waiting for the beat to drop. Baby Soulja talking some sht on there.

Good looking out mane!

where does the term "bottom boy" originate

Project baby 2 is #2 on billboard 200. Crazy.

Off a mixtape that was a surprise drop over night :pimp:.

Shorty here to stay. Just gotta keep his mind clear. Best body of work right here.

"Roll in Peace" is also in its way....."Transporting" too.

MajorNine is Chad the same guy who did the "To The Max Beat"
Also did Apple of My Eye for rick ross.

I KANT EEM ROLL IN PEACE

fabulous-kid-asian-break-dance.gif

IM IN LONDON GOT THIS BEAT FROM LONDON!

That song so fire even if I can't understand a word that XX cat said after the first five bars.

I had to rap genius that ****, and I'm mad it seems like everybody can understand buddy.

Pockets on Pinocchio poking yuh. I thought he started speaking in tongues. :lol:

Jackboy for real got talent. This joint sound like some 07 Gucci & Zay **** :pimp:

Grimace also is UNDENIABLE! That song is a hit for real. If shorty was out....that joint would go viral.

"She control it with her tongue" :rofl: :pimp:.

Jackboy may be sitting for a while, unfortunately :smh:

While I **%$ the h_ Lil J break in her house!!

Back
Top Bottom