Official Kodak Black Thread: Kodak is Home

not making excuses for him but homie is only 19...most 19 years old dont have it together 
which is why someone needs to get to him... but its not that no one is trying to give him direction.. he doesnt GAF and wants to do what he wants to do.

"I just pray to God crackers don't come indict me"
Free Kodak

pimp.gif

My man ain't even get to be out to enjoy Tunnel Vision being the #6 song in the ENTIRE country.

I thought Kodak would just be a niche artist for ***** like us. He exceeded that. Shorty so talented when he lock in man. Old soul.

System petty. Shorty still a teen....and been a felon since 14 :smh:. Just hope the judge see what we see in dude. Seemingly Good heart, Old soul, lots of potential to do good for the people around him.

Free the finesse Kidd man.

Bumping "Corlinks and Jpays". Song too real.

Even if this judge goes easy on him he will still be on probation and he still has the sexual assault case which is looking really bad.

Dude got some real demons inside him, hopefully he learn something and they cut his time.

Fam rly was on probation chillin in Club Lexx like nothing could go wrong

Last edited:

Even boosie tried to give him advice on saying he should leave Florida. He wasn't gonna leave tho.

Last edited:
He got sentenced today 364 days county, but if he complete a life skills class he'll be out in a month :pimp:

Last edited:
That's a blessing he need to realize that them people not gone keep being lenient, but good news nonetheless

Please god I hope his mother or someone sits him down and makes him understand that one day he will run out of chances if he keeps up the buffoonery.

He still got another case to beat, but in the interim, I hope he learns to live smarter.

Last edited:
im in south florida.......unfortunately i have a feeling that kodak is just like the people he hangs around and will never learn.......those broward haitian boys seem to literally not understand how society is supposed to work tbh........ i have been saying it for years that if chief keef got his brain together he can pull a lil wayne and go from the drill rapper (bling bling wayne) to the dedication wayne ( wont be lyrical but comparable to how successful he can be considering hes a "vet" at like 22 years old like wayne was )

unfortunately i feel like kodak is stuck at boosie, which i mean is that boosie will never be more than just boosie, and that kodak is "content" dare i say with this lifestyle and the people he hangs around and truly feels like he owes them something/ doesnt know better.......if more rappers can do what young thug has done. clean up a bit and get past that ish you was on last year b.

i hope im wrong, kodak black has the most talent from this "new class" and i really wish that south florida had a true street rapper that can represent us.....we got pitbull and trick daddy after 20 years so far.

Last edited:
I don't like Ross that much but fam bigger than both dudes combined. South Fl been straight but he a big part of the future, dudes like XXX & Smokepurrp just aint it.

im in south florida.......unfortunately i have a feeling that kodak is just like the people he hangs around and will never learn.......those broward haitian boys seem to literally not understand how society is supposed to work tbh........ i have been saying it for years that if chief keef got his brain together he can pull a lil wayne and go from the drill rapper (bling bling wayne) to the dedication wayne ( wont be lyrical but comparable to how successful he can be considering hes a "vet" at like 22 years old like wayne was )

unfortunately i feel like kodak is stuck at boosie, which i mean is that boosie will never be more than just boosie, and that kodak is "content" dare i say with this lifestyle and the people he hangs around and truly feels like he owes them something/ doesnt know better.......if more rappers can do what young thug has done. clean up a bit and get past that ish you was on last year b

:x

You all over the place. What tf does your Keef & Wayne analogy have to do with anything? :lol:

"if more rappers can do what young thug did"

What does this even mean? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom