OFFICIAL LA CLIPPERS 2012-2013 SEASON THREAD (Playoffs v. Memphis, Lost 4-2; Offseason thread comin

I have 2 pair now. I find them very comfortable. Really lightweight, but with a very cushioned feel around the foot. Don't think they have zoom air though. Nothing on the shoe indicates there's zoom air. I think it's podluon cushioning, which is foam based, but works very well in my experience.

thanks for the info.

crazy to see blake griffin sign with jordan brand too

Clipshow looked pretty good last night.

Bledsoe is a beast! Can't say I was surprised by Crawford, he's been known to go off like that; but Odom's defense was a complete surprise :wow: didn't know he still had it.

a few pics

Los Angeles Clippers vs. Memphis Grizzlies - 10/31/12 (Photos)

2012-2013 NBA opening night, pictures, halloween, chris paul, blake griffin, deandre jordan, jamal crawford, eric bledsoe, lamar odom, zach randolph, rudy gay, marc gasol

thanks for the info.
crazy to see blake griffin sign with jordan brand too

Yeah. This has to be the first time that two JB athletes that high profile are on the same time. Although I'm not expecting Griffin to get a sig shoe right away, I'm definitely interested to see what JB comes up with for him.

And speaking of shoes, I'd love to have a pair of those 2K4s Bledsoe was wearing last night. Sick.

Sweet win tonight. Went exactly as I hoped. We just did what we do and came out with the relatively easy win. Amazing balance again. There were some stretches when I didn't like the offense from the 2nd unit, but they did well enough to hold the lead. I really love this team.

CLIPPER NATION!!!!! 2-0 Division Win!!! Lakers have NO BENCH. Thats gonna bite them in the *****. 2nd unit needs a little more time to gel, i say they are about 65-70% of where they need to be. It will depend on how fast and well Odom will get in shape and play. Just need Bledsoe to cut the turnovers down by 2 a game. Starters need to be more aggressive a la Caron Butler.. Glad hes firing on all cylinders. Blake needs to just GO and stop hesistating when he catches the ball on the wing. You see he blew pass Gasoft when he went quick.

Gonna be a fun season.

As far as tickets go. CRAIGSLIST is your friend. Im thinking of going to the Warriors game tomorrow. Im ready to split tickets with fellow Nter Clip fans. For example i see some in the 214 section for 33 a piece. 65 for the pair. I even seen some in the premier section for 75 for the pair. With a parking pass.

in my opinion, clippers the #1 team in the west if everybody stays healthy
deepest team ever, everybody can pass and rebound, chris paul coaching everybody and when billups comes back its over. good **** tonight

deepest team ever, everybody can pass and rebound, chris paul coaching everybody and when billups comes back its over. good **** tonight
I hope so, but I just don't trust Vinny Del Negro in the playoffs

Man I had the clippers coming out the west and this is exactly why. What is there weakness ? They messed around got one of the most loaded teams in recent memory. If billups, Grant Hill, and those guys come back from injury and mesh with the guys that've got it rolling already ? Who's gonna beat them man. It's gonna be extremely hard to beat the clippers. I thought that last year and then they just got that much better. Clips got me excited. 

One thing that's underrated in the NBA is personal development. Bledsoe, DJ, you can tell these guys on the clippers worked in the offseason. There confidence in there games individually has there confidence as a team through the roof. 

^^damn and i forgot grant hill also...everybody on the team plays defense, multiple ball handlers, everybody working on being a better team player and dont seem to be worried about their own stats...its all LOVE over there

Great game last night. Got worried a little after Kobe woke up. I think with harden leaving the thunder we are top three. We are deep but I need to see how we do against the spurs and the lakers will get better. But we up there.

Important game tonight against GSW, I think. If we come out and put the game away early, I think it will really say something about where the team is headed. I'm sure it was easy for the team to get up for the Memphis and LAL games. I'll be impressed if they have just as much fire and focus against Golden State on the 2nd game of back to backs.
But I love watching this team play, so I'm look forward to pretty much every game.

With this back end of a back to back without Bogut and with the injury to Rush this will be an easy win you guys tonight. Hope I'm wrong and it's a good game

heading to the clippers game in 2hrs cuz i got free tixs takin pops since he's a clip fan...even though i'm a lakers' fan doing it for the pops to spend time with him. :D ... any NT fam going to catch this one at staples tonight?

Terrible game tonight. No matter how close we got it, I just never felt like we'd get ahead. We caught no breaks. And that was a really tough charge call on CP at the end. Wow. Hopefully, this will be a wake up call for the team. Can't come out like they did in this one and expect to win.

saw the game live they looked sloppy and tired...imo they took golden state lightly...plus the refs were calling lots of techs all night long...matt barnes 2 fouls in less than 15 sec classic :lol:...i would pt out a lot more that i saw but i'm not gonna bash em...i gotta give them props for a deep bench better than the lakers :smh: :x we're still winless #TEAM FIRE MIKE BROWN

I think E. Bled could have played better D and rebounded better. Why is Willie Green getting more PT than him? Coach just needs to figure out rotations and who works with who. This is a clear example that any team can beat any team on any given night. The Warriors, shorthanded, came out and just outworked us. Given that the officiating was terrible (65 fouls and 8 techs...i mean really?), a L is a L.

2-1

Gotta make a statement against Cleveland on Monday.

We need to play we had some bad calls at the end but we shouldn't have let them lead all game.

I'm gonna be in SoCal again from March to August next year. Anyone wanna hit up the LAC-NYK game on 3/17?

Back
Top Bottom