OFFICIAL LA CLIPPERS 2012-2013 SEASON THREAD (Playoffs v. Memphis, Lost 4-2; Offseason thread comin

^^^ Its pretty helpful that the Clippers will know what's going on with the Nuggets and Grizz before their game starts.

I hope denver loses and the grizz lose. But most likely we have to win this game.

Shots out to all you Clippers fans feels good to be thinking about the playoffs.

56 wins and homecourt in the 1st Rd!

tumblr_m89i9xlSoQ1r1wy57o1_500.gif

Yeah!!!! Still going to be a war with the Grizz, but nice to have home court.

Literally never come into S&T but I've been a Clipper fan since the Pooh Richardson era :lol:

Lets get this ship!

Anyone coming out tonight? We gotta come out and establish ourselves in this series and prove to the rest of the league that we're definitely a team that's making noise in the playoffs. :smokin

Bench is our advantage. A tribe called bench will DO WORK this series. Clipps in 5. Looking to go to game 2 myself.

Honestly, I find it kind of embarrassing that the crowd in back of Clippers Live on PT is chanting "Lakers suck." Who gives a $&@% about the Lakers? We're playing the Grizzlies. Just makes Clippers fans look lame, IMO.

Honestly, I find it kind of embarrassing that the crowd in back of Clippers Live on PT is chanting "Lakers suck." Who gives a $&@% about the Lakers? We're playing the Grizzlies. Just makes Clippers fans look lame, IMO.

ain't real Clippers fans...bunch of ex-Lakers fans that just want to jump on what's hot.

Awesome W tonight and the bench came to play. E.Bled will be a monster this series. They had trouble with him last year and have no answer. Jamal and Barnes will come too. I love that our bench has a lot to prove to people and they're doing so now.

Maybe it was just me but Marc was getting every ticky tacky foul tonight. Super frustrating but still glad to get the blowout win.

Like Reduce523 said...1-0 15 to go!

p.s. will definitely be in house for game 2...just trying to decide where to sit.

U see Randolph take it to griffin. Made him look soft. If they expose that. Could be a long series I say clips in six

Back
Top Bottom