OFFICIAL LA CLIPPERS 2012-2013 SEASON THREAD (Playoffs v. Memphis, Lost 4-2; Offseason thread comin

It's early and it's a long season so I expect some ups and downs but it's nice to see the team get off to a fast start. The 2 home losses seem to really wake them up. Hopefully they can continue to play well and I can't wait to see the team at full strength.

I clearly remember barnes calling out blake for being a notorious flopper, did they kiss and make up?

I clearly remember barnes calling out blake for being a notorious flopper, did they kiss and make up?

Who cares Barnes is balling for the clips. Even said he is the official enforcer for anyone that messes with Griffin. Didnt Nash say he would never play for the Lakers didnt Dwight say he didnt want to go to LA?

Last edited:
Even though we typically play well against OKC, I'm somewhat nervous about this one tonight. I'm not exactly sure why. Either way, I'm looking forward to a good game.

Tough loss, but nothing to be upset about. In fact, I think the team will learn from this and be better for it in the long run. Time to get ready for the Nets.

No complaints here. Point God was clearly not himself.

win or lose winning six games str8 was appreciated. :nthat:

Barnes tho :nerd:

Last edited:
Barnes is slowly becoming one of my favorite clips.

Pretty hard not to like him. Plays hard, plays smart, never stops working. And, as he showed last night, is not afraid of the big moments. Great addition to the team. Excellent signing by assistant GM CP3.

Tough loss, but nothing to be upset about. In fact, I think the team will learn from this and be better for it in the long run. Time to get ready for the Nets.
i aint eem mad. i did fall asleep at halftime, espn app woke me up with the final score from OT. They kept it close (<10) until i knocked out.Glad they were able to take it to OT tho.

Brooklyn on friday

Im not mad at this loss at all. We couldve won this games with all the bad calls that went down. For us to lose to one of the top teams in the NBA by 4 pts and have our superstar point card have a off night like he did shows how real we are and that we are in it to win it.

Chris Game wasnt bad it was that nothing fell for him. Everyone has that game once or twice a year. He had good looks but it just wouldnt fall. BARNES is KILLING IT for us. He and Crawford are the best signing we made this offseason. He plays his role well. Rebounds, steals, defense, runs the floor, gets in the face of anyone trying to pull crap. This dude is beasting right now.

We will bounce back against BK. I expect CP3 to have 23pts/4reb/12asst and Blake to have 21pts/12reb/5ast with DJ adding a double double.

I'll be in the house tonight but not a fan of either team. Just want to see a good game.

Hope D-Will and CP3 go at it :smokin

CP3 will be looking to bounce back after that subpar shooting performance @okc so I'm almost positive you'll be in for a great game. :pimp:

Last edited:
^^^Plus, BK has lost 2 in a row, so they also will be looking to bounce back. Both teams should be motivated, so I'm looking forward to a good game. Several good match ups besides Deron v. CP. DJ v. Lopez, Blake v. Lamar's ex-brother in law.

^^^Plus, BK has lost 2 in a row, so they also will be looking to bounce back. Both teams should be motivated, so I'm looking forward to a good game. Several good match ups besides Deron v. CP. DJ v. Lopez, Blake v. Lamar's ex-brother in law.

Intrigued by this one the most.

WTH? Not exactly sure what happened tonight, but I'm reserving serious concern until I see what happens in Atlanta tomorrow. This is a pretty disappointing loss though. Maybe it was just a post-Thanksgiving funk. We better see a better effort tomorrow.

All those turnovers made me sick. Too much one-on-one bball last night in bklyn. This game in ATL is a must-win to say the least. We can't make this a habit of waving the white flag in the 4th when shots aren't going down. I expect us to return to winning form starting tonight. Glad the LAL lost the last two games as well.

Last edited:
Another terrible performance tonight. These dudes are starting to worry me. Damn near ruined my evening watching that.

Honestly we are slowly unraveling again. Last season this cost us the pacific and third place. Too early to start losing 3in a row.

Back
Top Bottom