OFFICIAL LA CLIPPERS 2012-2013 SEASON THREAD (Playoffs v. Memphis, Lost 4-2; Offseason thread comin

Mo Williams - Sprained right thumb (DNP)

Sweet 16 is upon us
nod.gif
:nthat:

Last edited:
15 in a row - clipps leading the NBA right now 8)

:rolleyes at thise fools who were doggin me 2 yrs back when I said the cipps would surpass the lakers in the division :smokin

CP with the clutch dagger. 16 is looking good now. Wow. Don't even know what to say.

OK, CP's shot wasn't the dagger, but we still got 16. Man style win. Maybe my favorite of the streak so far.

It's great to steal wins like this when you don't bring your A game for a full 48, especially on the road in Utah while on a 15 game streak.

It's surreal though how times have changed and we're on the winning end of these types of games more often than not, when #$%# used to ALWAYS go wrong.

Thank (Point) God, CP3 :pimp:

Probably the most entertaining and rewarding win since the last win at Utah.

Is that 3 straight wins at Utah?

Utah always gives us trouble, probably the only team that wants to cut our throats, lol. I'm more confident about Sundays game in Staple, home crowd will be rocking.

16! Man, it doesn't get any easier! The Clippers are getting everyone's best shot. The opposing team wants to be the team to break the Clippers streak. If the Clippers are still on their winning streak by Friday, man I don't know?! I'm with most of y'all, nervous about that game since I know the lowly Lakers would love to be the one to break their streak. And you all know that Lakers Stanz will be trollin saying the Clippers will always be other LA team, the JV squad, blah blah. You know the usual Lakers troll insecurities.

17 was hard fought, as we knew it would be. But we got it. Tougher times are ahead, but I hope we can keep it rolling. Next stop Denver.

I'm mad EJ didn't come back sooner. Would have loved to see him in action at Staples again.

17 in a god damn row. That's crazy. There were seasons when we would barely win 20 games the entire year :lol:

Back
Top Bottom