Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

i dont think the game is worth me going to a midnight release....the no multiplayer really will hurt this game. Rockstar needs to put out a DLC for that immediately. Unfortunately, this game could go down as #3 as most hyped up game of year to flop. Joining the likes of HomeFront and Brink.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

One of the dumbest posts I've seen here.

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

i dont think the game is worth me going to a midnight release....the no multiplayer really will hurt this game. Rockstar needs to put out a DLC for that immediately. Unfortunately, this game could go down as #3 as most hyped up game of year to flop. Joining the likes of HomeFront and Brink.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

One of the dumbest posts I've seen here.

People are really complaining about the game not having multiplayer?

laugh.gif

People are really complaining about the game not having multiplayer?

laugh.gif

IGn stay giving 8.5's to the most hyped up games.
laugh.gif

Fallout: New Vegas
Gran Turismo 5
Killzone 3
Black Ops
MVC3
Fable 3
Dragon Age 2

It's got a 93 on Metacritic right now. Honestly idgaf about these reviews,been waiting 3 years for this game. Can't wait for tomorrow
pimp.gif

IGn stay giving 8.5's to the most hyped up games.
laugh.gif

Fallout: New Vegas
Gran Turismo 5
Killzone 3
Black Ops
MVC3
Fable 3
Dragon Age 2

It's got a 93 on Metacritic right now. Honestly idgaf about these reviews,been waiting 3 years for this game. Can't wait for tomorrow
pimp.gif

multiplayer isnt needed in every game

how would la noire multiplayer work tho?

multiplayer isnt needed in every game

how would la noire multiplayer work tho?

Main problem here is that people this console generation are use to & expect multi player in every game put out now. This generation is just dominated by FPS games & mainly the Call Of Duty BS games that get re hashed every year.

Also a lot of people and especially the younger crowds know & view R* from the GTA games and think every game R* makes will be like GTA.

Main problem here is that people this console generation are use to & expect multi player in every game put out now. This generation is just dominated by FPS games & mainly the Call Of Duty BS games that get re hashed every year.

Also a lot of people and especially the younger crowds know & view R* from the GTA games and think every game R* makes will be like GTA.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

This is very true.  Less thinking and more action is what they expect from video games this day and age
tired.gif

This is very true.  Less thinking and more action is what they expect from video games this day and age
tired.gif

ran into a few recognizable actors in the game so far

the-storm3.jpg
robert-clendenin-1.jpg
costume_matt_parkman.jpg

A present day version of this game would be 
eek.gif

imagine running around a city like Chicago or something

as 2 Bunk & McNulty like detectives

ran into a few recognizable actors in the game so far

the-storm3.jpg
robert-clendenin-1.jpg
costume_matt_parkman.jpg

A present day version of this game would be 
eek.gif

imagine running around a city like Chicago or something

as 2 Bunk & McNulty like detectives

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

tired.gif
Completely agree. A game such as L.A Noir is stacked against the odds. I hope it is a success though. I love seeing a game that takes you so deep into it's world and the motion capture is amazing. Imagine what can be done in the next 20 years.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

tired.gif
Completely agree. A game such as L.A Noir is stacked against the odds. I hope it is a success though. I love seeing a game that takes you so deep into it's world and the motion capture is amazing. Imagine what can be done in the next 20 years.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

I really don't see how anyone could expect a game like this to have a multiplayer.

Like has been said before, LA Noire isn't a traditional shoot em up, action oriented R* game like RDR or GTAIV.

exactly what i was about to say

Originally Posted by toine2983

I really don't see how anyone could expect a game like this to have a multiplayer.

Like has been said before, LA Noire isn't a traditional shoot em up, action oriented R* game like RDR or GTAIV.

exactly what i was about to say

I'm sorry but people need to just wake up & realize IGN is not a respected website for gaming reviews. They lost all credibility when they gave GTA IV a perfect 10 score on their review.

I'm sorry but people need to just wake up & realize IGN is not a respected website for gaming reviews. They lost all credibility when they gave GTA IV a perfect 10 score on their review.

Back
Top Bottom