Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

went to the store earlier during lunch break and the store i buy it from is still waiting for their stocks (Region 1) this afternoon. wasted parking fee. 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Region 3 version of the game is readily available here, though.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by AndOneFlip

im enjoying playing this game. the questions get difficult though i have trouble guessing wether i put truth lie or doubt.

Pretty much if you don't have evidence to go with a lie and you think they're lying choose doubt.
I actually went through that White Shoe slaughter or whatever it was called and got every answer right
pimp.gif

Thanks for the tip fam. I'm on the butterfly case now

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by AndOneFlip

im enjoying playing this game. the questions get difficult though i have trouble guessing wether i put truth lie or doubt.

Pretty much if you don't have evidence to go with a lie and you think they're lying choose doubt.
I actually went through that White Shoe slaughter or whatever it was called and got every answer right
pimp.gif

Thanks for the tip fam. I'm on the butterfly case now

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

went to the store earlier during lunch break and the store i buy it from is still waiting for their stocks (Region 1) this afternoon. wasted parking fee. 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Why not cop the region 3 version? Is it not in English? I thought the PS3 was region free for games?

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Why not cop the region 3 version? Is it not in English? I thought the PS3 was region free for games?

I just beat the main story of the game and all I can say is
eek.gif

I'm going to go back now and replay the missions I didn't get a 5 star rating on, do the free roam stuff, collect the golden reels which I have not found any so far, finish up the street crime side quests which I've done 9 of them so far, continue finding all of the normal & hidden cars where so far I've found a total of 42 cars in the game. I looked at my in game stats and just on my 1st play through of the game of mostly doing the main story I easily put in 23 hours of gameplay in 4 days of playing this game.

So yeah the replay is definitely there in this game.
Oh yeah and that's also not counting all of the DLC cases that will be coming out. So far I got "The Naked City case, Nicholson Elctroplating case, The Consul's Car case, and also The Badge Challenge. I'll definitely get the other cases when R* puts them up for sale on the PS Store. 

I don't care what anyone says but this game easily beats GTA IV in terms of better story, better graphics, better main character, and overall just more damn fun to play.

I just beat the main story of the game and all I can say is
eek.gif

I'm going to go back now and replay the missions I didn't get a 5 star rating on, do the free roam stuff, collect the golden reels which I have not found any so far, finish up the street crime side quests which I've done 9 of them so far, continue finding all of the normal & hidden cars where so far I've found a total of 42 cars in the game. I looked at my in game stats and just on my 1st play through of the game of mostly doing the main story I easily put in 23 hours of gameplay in 4 days of playing this game.

So yeah the replay is definitely there in this game.
Oh yeah and that's also not counting all of the DLC cases that will be coming out. So far I got "The Naked City case, Nicholson Elctroplating case, The Consul's Car case, and also The Badge Challenge. I'll definitely get the other cases when R* puts them up for sale on the PS Store. 

I don't care what anyone says but this game easily beats GTA IV in terms of better story, better graphics, better main character, and overall just more damn fun to play.

^Wow. That was fast. How long did it take you?

The Region 3 copy is in English. I'm copping the Region 1 copy since it might have issues with DLC content. That does happen sometimes. And Region 1 PSN cards are more readily available here than Region 3 (HK) PSN Cards. Just got my reservation confirmed. Will be picking it up in a few minutes.
pimp.gif

^Wow. That was fast. How long did it take you?

The Region 3 copy is in English. I'm copping the Region 1 copy since it might have issues with DLC content. That does happen sometimes. And Region 1 PSN cards are more readily available here than Region 3 (HK) PSN Cards. Just got my reservation confirmed. Will be picking it up in a few minutes.
pimp.gif

Rented at Redbox.
Very interesting and unique style of play.

The facial expressions are 
sick.gif
eek.gif

SMH @ me just bustin a U-turn right into the crime scene and havin to redo an entire slew of cutscenes 
laugh.gif

Rented at Redbox.
Very interesting and unique style of play.

The facial expressions are 
sick.gif
eek.gif

SMH @ me just bustin a U-turn right into the crime scene and havin to redo an entire slew of cutscenes 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Originally Posted by onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX

laugh.gif

I've done this also
laugh.gif

Me too
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

After 5 hours I finished the Lipstick Murder case. God damn what a way to start the homicide desk.

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Originally Posted by onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX

laugh.gif

I've done this also
laugh.gif

Me too
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

After 5 hours I finished the Lipstick Murder case. God damn what a way to start the homicide desk.

Originally Posted by FDUB

The strategy guide for this game helps a WHOLE lot.. I got 5 star ranking already.. all the answers whether or no the person is lying is in the strategy guide..
The guide does help out a lot. But I wouldn't recommend using the walk through and looking for interview & interrogation answers until at least after playing through the games main story at least 1 time. That's defeating the purpose of playing a detective game
laugh.gif

I only got the guide from best buy because I got it for dirt cheap $3 bucks and have used it only so far for finding hidden cars.

Originally Posted by FDUB

The strategy guide for this game helps a WHOLE lot.. I got 5 star ranking already.. all the answers whether or no the person is lying is in the strategy guide..
The guide does help out a lot. But I wouldn't recommend using the walk through and looking for interview & interrogation answers until at least after playing through the games main story at least 1 time. That's defeating the purpose of playing a detective game
laugh.gif

I only got the guide from best buy because I got it for dirt cheap $3 bucks and have used it only so far for finding hidden cars.

laugh.gif
chillainvillain wrote:

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

This dude has asked the same question in here for like 5 times and everyone has been telling him the same thing. It's like he has ADD or something 
laugh.gif

If dude is so concerned about wasting $65 bucks copping the game the he should go the cheap route and rent the damn game.

I asked 2 questions in this entire thread my dude. 
laugh.gif

CHILL.

laugh.gif

Dude you've been asking the same question since page 1 of this thread
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Based on that post alone if you felt RDR didn't have any replay value and you are having serious doubt about replay value on this game. I think you should just stay away from any R* game not named GTA
roll.gif

laugh.gif
chillainvillain wrote:

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

This dude has asked the same question in here for like 5 times and everyone has been telling him the same thing. It's like he has ADD or something 
laugh.gif

If dude is so concerned about wasting $65 bucks copping the game the he should go the cheap route and rent the damn game.

I asked 2 questions in this entire thread my dude. 
laugh.gif

CHILL.

laugh.gif

Dude you've been asking the same question since page 1 of this thread
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Based on that post alone if you felt RDR didn't have any replay value and you are having serious doubt about replay value on this game. I think you should just stay away from any R* game not named GTA
roll.gif

Just saw that free roam in available after u complete the traffic cases. Exit story mode and go to cases. Go to traffic folder and should be an option. I had disc 2 in at the time and had to switch back to 1. You're able to unlock cars and landmarks, still get radio calls for side missions

Just saw that free roam in available after u complete the traffic cases. Exit story mode and go to cases. Go to traffic folder and should be an option. I had disc 2 in at the time and had to switch back to 1. You're able to unlock cars and landmarks, still get radio calls for side missions

Originally Posted by animal323

pimp.gif
the side missions are more fun anyway. Do you ever run out of ammo?

Originally Posted by animal323

pimp.gif
the side missions are more fun anyway. Do you ever run out of ammo?

Finally got the game and got a few cases in. Stopped at the start of the lipstick murder case. The graphics and faces are definitely incredible.
eek.gif
Really liking what I'm seeing so far.
pimp.gif
EDIT: transitions into different actions are real smooth! I tried picking up a gun and fired right away... Man, that looked so natural. Wow.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Finally got the game and got a few cases in. Stopped at the start of the lipstick murder case. The graphics and faces are definitely incredible.
eek.gif
Really liking what I'm seeing so far.
pimp.gif
EDIT: transitions into different actions are real smooth! I tried picking up a gun and fired right away... Man, that looked so natural. Wow.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom