OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

here we are talking about trades and we are currently have the best record in the league
laugh.gif

well........i'll contribute though

-trade drew for bosh
-sasha and farmar for harris
-amo for mike miller

done!

NBA 2K10 is calling you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

here we are talking about trades and we are currently have the best record in the league
laugh.gif

-trade drew for bosh
-amo for mike miller

done!

NBA 2K10 is calling you
laugh.gif

--Notorious, lets start you a new winning streak in game threads starting tonight..
pimp.gif

--I dont care how many pts Bean gets. Zero? 100? I just want that W!!!

The Lakers are not a good defensive team this year, they've had maybe one or two GOOD defensive games this season, granted it's only halfway through,not a good look.

Ron Artest has not done his job, and has not made us better defensively.

I'm pretty pissed at Pau, but who knows if his injury is still bothering him, just like Kobe suffering with his shots because of his hand.

Either way not a good look when our two stars are under the weather.

Bynum consistantly getting shook by all the true 7 footers in the league. This dude gets scored on and just shakes his head. Doesn't that motivate you towant to play better on the other end of the floor? I swear this guy looks like a wimp out there when he's getting beat.

Shaq schooled this youngster twice this season already, and it's not like he's having an all star type season.

Games like these are what make it OBVIOUS that Andrew Bynum is not an all star yet. The Caveman Kamen showed him whatsup.

As far as trades, juts get rid of Sasha, Farmar, and possibly one other person. We need a new starting PG for Fisher to come off the bench.

laugh.gif

-trade drew for bosh
-amo for mike miller

done!

NBA 2K10 is calling you
laugh.gif

LOL!

FreddyPee:
I'm just so disappointed in our defense.... bynum and gasol are just letting themselves look like lisa leslie out there
olympics_12.jpg

Them two dudes are not on her level.

leslie.jpg
a_leslie_i.jpg
taylor_gallery__438x550.jpg
md_4030123_Sparks_v_Shock.jpg

So another year, another season full of incredible expectations.  

Our bench sucks, Gasol has weak hammy's, Kobe is old and broken, Bynum sucks, Artest sucks, Fish is old, we can't win on the road, we play lazy, we're bums, everyone else wants a piece of us and are coming after us like it's their only hope in life to beat the NBA champs........

All this, and I look at the standings, and there I find the Lakers with the best record in the league with a shot at Homecourt advantage throughout the playoffs. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

When you sit back and realize, Kobe's finger should at some point be a little better/stronger by April/May.  Gasol should get his legs under him.  Artest hopefully will get past all his ailments and the light will turn on when Kobe starts whispering how close they are, "the playoffs are here, the playoffs are here, Ron, turn it on bro"
Fisher will ALWAYS be there in the end, with heart, with no fear, not feel the pressure, our bench has been playing well, Farmar and Brown play well together, and are getting regular minutes giving them added rythym.  Phil will start to push the right buttons right after the all star break, and the hunger will return once they see the light at the end of the tunnel, and the hangover is over from last season.  Walton will get his back right and give those 5-6 minutes that seem to settle things when we get off for whatever reasons.  

Do we have issues?  Sure.  Can we correct them, remember who we are and how we got here?  Yes we can.  Can we go into ANY building in the NBA and KNOW if we play right, we can walk out with a W?  Yes, we've done if for the last two postseasons (minus Boston)

What other team can say these things?  I mean, we were all HEATED last night, Kobe played horrid in the second half, Gasol missed more chippys then I have ever seen him, Artest was asleep, Bynum didn't do anything after the opening minutes, the bench was a little slow, with less then a minute in the game, it was 87-87, and LeBron was playing out off his mind.  Shaq played REAL well.  Hickson with a career game.  And there we were, tie game, 50 seconds left.  We just didn't get it done on this night.

We have the best point differential in the game at the halfway point, the Mavs just took another L, the Spurs just took another L.  The Cavs are missing their 2 guards now, the Celts have two players with major knee worries, the Magic are off as hell, the Nuggetts are our closest worry out West, and they're four and a half back. 
laugh.gif
  I mean, damn.  Outta all the teams in the league and their problems, I'd rather have our problems above any other.  Hands down. 

Ahhh, the life of a Laker fan.

Just hang in there Laker fans.  Hold the fort for me, I dunno how much I can hang out the next few weeks til all this virus stuff goes away, my IT dept at work bout ready to throw me out a window for all the issues I've had. 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

So another year, another season full of incredible expectations.  

Our bench sucks, Gasol has weak hammy's, Kobe is old and broken, Bynum sucks, Artest sucks, Fish is old, we can't win on the road, we play lazy, we're bums, everyone else wants a piece of us and are coming after us like it's their only hope in life to beat the NBA champs........

All this, and I look at the standings, and there I find the Lakers with the best record in the league with a shot at Homecourt advantage throughout the playoffs. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

When you sit back and realize, Kobe's finger should at some point be a little better/stronger by April/May.  Gasol should get his legs under him.  Artest hopefully will get past all his ailments and the light will turn on when Kobe starts whispering how close they are, "the playoffs are here, the playoffs are here, Ron, turn it on bro"
Fisher will ALWAYS be there in the end, with heart, with no fear, not feel the pressure, our bench has been playing well, Farmar and Brown play well together, and are getting regular minutes giving them added rythym.  Phil will start to push the right buttons right after the all star break, and the hunger will return once they see the light at the end of the tunnel, and the hangover is over from last season.  Walton will get his back right and give those 5-6 minutes that seem to settle things when we get off for whatever reasons.  

Do we have issues?  Sure.  Can we correct them, remember who we are and how we got here?  Yes we can.  Can we go into ANY building in the NBA and KNOW if we play right, we can walk out with a W?  Yes, we've done if for the last two postseasons (minus Boston)

What other team can say these things?  I mean, we were all HEATED last night, Kobe played horrid in the second half, Gasol missed more chippys then I have ever seen him, Artest was asleep, Bynum didn't do anything after the opening minutes, the bench was a little slow, with less then a minute in the game, it was 87-87, and LeBron was playing out off his mind.  Shaq played REAL well.  Hickson with a career game.  And there we were, tie game, 50 seconds left.  We just didn't get it done on this night.

We have the best point differential in the game at the halfway point, the Mavs just took another L, the Spurs just took another L.  The Cavs are missing their 2 guards now, the Celts have two players with major knee worries, the Magic are off as hell, the Nuggetts are our closest worry out West, and they're four and a half back. 
laugh.gif
  I mean, damn.  Outta all the teams in the league and their problems, I'd rather have our problems above any other.  Hands down. 

Ahhh, the life of a Laker fan.

Just hang in there Laker fans.  Hold the fort for me, I dunno how much I can hang out the next few weeks til all this virus stuff goes away, my IT dept at work bout ready to throw me out a window for all the issues I've had. 
embarassed.gif
I almost always agree with CP.  people need to stop panicking.

that being said. I wouldn't mind seeing this trade happen

mydreamgettingridoffarm.jpg

The lakers are 9-7 on the road so far. If they keep playing like that on the road they will probably finish with the 4th best record in the league come playoff time....

Originally Posted by NobleKane

The lakers are 9-7 on the road so far. If they keep playing like that on the road they will probably finish with the 4th best record in the league come playoff time....
89.gif

Lakers playing mediocre but still best record in the league. Kobe should forget about playing 82 games...just rest it out for 5 games.

laugh.gif

-trade drew for bosh
-amo for mike miller

done!

NBA 2K10 is calling you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if this was 2k10...id have this lineup

pg-billups
sg-kobe
sf-bron
pf-gasol
c-dwight

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Kobe should do like he did year before last and just go in for a few minutes in the All-Star game and sit out the rest of the game. Let my other son Melo get that MVP
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Ive really not been feelin Bynum all season.. dude is a <>, slow, and has definitely lost some explosiveness already. I knowww you guys gotta remember Bynum bashin' on foos all day long before he got hurt last season.

I say we get rid of Bynum, Farmar, & Powell for Brook Lopez and Devin Harris. Dont sleep on Lopez now..check the stats

I really just cant stand Bynum anymore, I hope he makes me eat my words but thats definitely how I feel.
Nets are not going to get rid of Lopez for Bynum. It's impossible to find a good center, and he is young too. Not going to happen
eyes.gif
You know Bynum is only about 5 months older than Lopez right?...

Drew and Farmar for David Lee!
laugh.gif

Drew just needs to go..  he just seems real immature out there when calls go against him, Phil gets into his head soo easily (Drew has the capability of being one of the most dominant players on the court at any given time and dude rarely is in there in crunch time) hes 22 years old and has an NBA championship ring already, I almost feel like he wants his own team to ball out on and I just dont think he is that good just yet to command an entire squad to run in and through him all game long. Maybe he's still not 100% after 2 straight years of horrible injuries, but damn its tough to watch this season. You guys gotta remember Bynum last year dunking the ball all the damn time. Doesnt seem like he even gets off the floor nowadays, the explosiveness is either diminishing, or its recovering.

Why is there so much hate for Bynum right now? He's putting up 17 and 9 this month. Why would you expect him to put up numbers better than this on a team with Kobe, Gasol, Artest, and Odom?

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Why is there so much hate for Bynum right now? He's putting up 17 and 9 this month. Why would you expect him to put up numbers better than this on a team with Kobe, Gasol, Artest, and Odom?
Because most Laker fans on here point to his huge contract extension he got last season and feel he isnt worth $14 million a year. But then again all Laker fans on here who play mini GM think anyone making the MLE that's not a starter is overpaid
laugh.gif
and needs to be traded as soon as possible. DFish, Luke Walton, Sasha, Ammo, Odom, Drew, Ron Ron all of these guys on the Lakers making MLE or within the $5 to $8 million range all over paid and need to be traded whenever they play bad or the Lakers have a mini slump and lose 2 games
roll.gif

i know one thing. Kobe needs his ++@@$ @!+ beat the #@@% up for taking 24 shots and shooting 33 percent while both your big men are shooting 70% and only taken 10 shots each smh

Originally Posted by thachosen123

^some people are jus so damn greedy/selfish, they want/expect everybody on our roster to be allstar caliber
laugh.gif
?? We got +%@$ on twice by the Cavs. Our starting big men are 2 of the biggest ******* (incredibly talented, but 100% soft).. and i'd say Gasol and Bynum are borderline all-stars so its not like the talent is lacking, its the soft $%% team we've turned into as of late that i hate.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Originally Posted by thachosen123

^some people are jus so damn greedy/selfish, they want/expect everybody on our roster to be allstar caliber
laugh.gif
?? We got +%@$ on twice by the Cavs. Our starting big men are 2 of the biggest ******* (incredibly talented, but 100% soft).. and i'd say Gasol and Bynum are borderline all-stars so its not like the talent is lacking, its the soft $%% team we've turned into as of late that i hate.
Everyone said the same thing last year and look how we ended up.

We got lucky that we didn't play a team with a physical frontline. We WILL NOT beat Boston or Cleveland with Bynum and Pau (mostly Gasol) playing soft. How you gonna let Kobe lead the team in rebounds today?

Gasol is a %$+!%

how many open layups did dude miss?  how many blow bys on defense? scared to shoot the ball at the end
eyes.gif

Odom and Artest are trash
4 and 5 points for each?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom