Official Lakers at Clippers Thread 2/23 7:30 PST

lakers continue to roll. kobe + gasol w/ BIG games
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

I checked my cable and it wasn't on NBA TV, and on nba.com it says it's showing the Hornets, Spurs game...

Damn your misinformation Sohi!!!! jk
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Damn, my fault guys. I just copied it from ESPN.

lakers should ease through this one, at least i hope so. clippers beat the jazz last night so you never know

Does anyone from LA remember all the Clippers a few seasons ago even the radio stations in LA were with the clippers and were not F'en with the Lakers...With that said LAKERS lets go!!!!!

Originally Posted by rocboys

kaman playing? if he is, Clippers win not even Bynum can handle him.

NEWS FLASH: ANDREW BYNUM IS OUT WITH AN INJURY
sick.gif
...do us a favor andstop troLLing...first it was 3PLEDOUBLE now its thisbum...just get out of town...anyways i hope theres no Laker Let down!!!...GO LAKERS!!!

Where are those Accuscore stats coming from? I'm pretty sure Thornton doesn't average 15 a game. Are they projected numbers?

how am i trolling when the CLIPPERS are playing and Kaman is not on the Clippers? i made a prediction that clippers will win with kaman playing. get real.

Originally Posted by rocboys

how am i trolling when the CLIPPERS are playing and Kaman is not on the Clippers? i made a prediction that clippers will win with kaman playing. get real.

I'm not sure, but it's probably cause you mentioned Bynum in your OG statement and he's injured right now.....

u think i didnt know bynum is injured. i live in socal, i see all kcal and fsn west games.

Just hoping that we can make it competitive .. We've been playing alot better lately, so hopefully it will spill over into tonight's game .. Butwithout Kaman tonight, our chances are slim .. Hopefully he can play ..
ohwell.gif

LETS GO
CLIP PURZ!!

IF WE WERE 100% WE WOULD HAVE PROBABLY SPLIT THE SEASON SERIES AGAIN BUT WITHOUT THE 2ND BEST PF IN THE LEAGUE IT'S GONNA BE TOUGH.
Forgot to take the caps off.

Back
Top Bottom