Official Lakers at Suns Game 4| Lakers lead (2-1)

Seriously i have a gut feeling that the Lakers are going to lose this one again but it's 50-50 right now. Odom and Bynum has been ghosts plus Artest is cold

Going for the lake show, but its not gonna be an easy task of course. If amare AND robin lopez have huge games like they did in game 3 then i see this series being knotted up 2-2 heading back to sunny californ-i-a

I think it will be a close game but I am not too confident. I will be disappointed if they struggle with the zone again and those stupid turnovers and fouling.

Lamar is the X factor. If the bench shows up then it could be an easy win but that is not likely on the road
tired.gif

this is a must win for the lakers. We dont want it to be tied up coming back to LA.

I don't see Amerie putting up back to back amazing games.. or Lopez beasting either... I do see Frye's soft !$+ making a couple 3's though.

Lakers by 12

figure out the zone defense and win this game by double digits. this is gon be a win for the good guys tomorrow.

get the win, wrap this up on thursday and lets never hear that, "im a winner" song on tnt ever again after thursday night

Second straight do or die for the Suns. It will be very interesting to see how Gentry calls defense - and also how the Lakers respond.

--Im sure Phil and Co. have found a way to attack the zone better than the other night.
--And after that the Suns may have run out of options.
--Lets GO LAKERS!!

bynum will play in game 4, though i'm not sure that would be the better move. making him rest for a while for (hopefully) a better performance in game 5 or just let him play with the injury?
ohwell.gif

Phil will make the adjustments to that zone, the players will space better, more high/lows, fewer 3's.  We'll be ok. 

Doesn't guarantee automatic win, but they will fare better against the zone is all.  The rest will come down to will and who wants it more. 

Biggest thing, don't send Amary to the line 10 times in the first quarter, that might help a little too. 

J rich with a big game tonight, artest in early foul trouble

I hope frye can drain 3 or 4 and well be good

hopefully Amare runs like he did in game 3

that created early foul trouble

Phil will figure out the zone and get Bynum and Odom involved. If Odom isnt stimulated on offense his defense is lacking. But with that said, it took a crazy effort of 62 points from Amare and Robin Lopez...not Brook...Robin, to get them past us by a couple. Not happening again. Cose this out in 5, we got lucky that Celtics didnt sweep, so atleast they dont get any extra rest as of now. Plus if we close out at home, we stay there and now Boston has to fly to Orlando, try to win there and even if they do they have to fly back to Boston and then LA. So i guess the loss has its possitives as well.

also, tim donaghey was on the DP show this morning sayin that game 3 was like the blueprint of how the nba cheats, which is complete BS, cause we shot 32 3's and thats why we didnt get ft's, and that the suns will win today. this guy is just trying to bring down everybody reaching and %%**.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

All I ask for is a GREAT game...like game 3 was...
glasses.gif

I guarantee it will be. I don't think the Suns execute the same defensive scheme tonight. Expect adjustments.

Let's GO Suns.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think we'll be okay tonight...Amare will NEVER put up another 40 and 10 night in the playoffs again. EVER.

Back
Top Bottom