Official: Lakers @ Blazers 3/9 7PM PST Game On KCAL 9

Alright lets get this started. Lakers need to end this curse at RIP city, heck they haven't won here in 4 years. I hope this game on league pass theydon't use the Blazers home tv station because their announcers are the WORST homer tv crew in the league.

Lets
Go
Lakers !

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

I hope this game on league pass they don't use the Blazers home tv station because their announcers are the WORST homer tv crew in the league.

1105639399_9928.jpg

Tommy Heinsohn says hi

if it's an away game...why cant yall just catch it on kcal9?

the lakers never win in portland in the regular season. if im not mistaken their last win in portland was the last game of the 03-04 season when kobe hit thosebuzzer beaters to win the divison or they won there sometime during the 04-05 season.

that changes on monday.

we have to play well because portland always seems to give us problems when we play in their house
GO LAKERS!!!

LA always having hard time @ rose garden!

Blazers need this game.... Race is too tight on west coast!

Lets go BLAZERSSSS!!!

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

lakers need this one....
No they dont. Blazers NEED this one. Falling from 4th to 7th with one loss isnt a good look. The West is too close for us to drop one. Lakersalready got a spot on lock.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

I hope this game on league pass they don't use the Blazers home tv station because their announcers are the WORST homer tv crew in the league.
laugh.gif
You dont like the commentators talking about Sasha onlywashing half of his hair?
laugh.gif

Lets go Bla zers!

--Its the Rose Garden. I almost expect an L. Lakers may be relaxing after hitting 50.
--Nonetheless...LETS GO LAKERS!!

Laker fans, go ahead and take the night off, more of the hate tonight will be directed at me for some strange reason.
laugh.gif

It's ok though, let the copycats hate all they want.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom