Official: Lakers @ Blazers 4/10 7PM PST Game On KCAL 9

2m3ff4i.gif

2:19 Kobe Bryant misses 16-foot jumper

1:32 Kobe Bryant misses 23-foot jumper

0:48 Kobe Bryant misses 25-foot three point jumper

0:37 Kobe Bryant bad pass (LaMarcus Aldridge steals)

0:18 Kobe Bryant personal foul (Travis Outlaw draws the foul)
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Roy > Kobe
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
And I'm a Laker fan... we deserve to lose.. bunch of idiots. Can't hate on Portland's play. Be scary if we play them in the playoffs. Roy and Aldridge are beasts...

*shuts of game
LOL, some of you Laker fans take things a little too far.
lol! i'm kinda upset right now man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

man just two boneheaded plays out of timeouts, down by 3 with a freaking minute left, and you draw up two horrible 3 point plays, should have left Chris Brown in the game

real talk
Kobe forgot we have Pau on the team?
alien.gif

& I doubt the play they drew up was a contested 3, Kobe just had his mind set on taking that

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

2m3ff4i.gif

nerd.gif

lol this guy is acting like u won the chip u need to get the finals for the homecourt to work against lakers...

I cant understand why the Lakers cant win at Portland. I mean, the Clippers won at Portland this season, freaken Clippers!. Seems like Portland (and theirfans) ALWAYS comes prepared to play against the Lakers. Any other team and its like whatever to them.

If they meet in the 2nd round, for sure it'll go to 7 games, with each team winning only at home and of course Lakers taking it in game 7.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

I hope we don't play this team in the playoffs they own us!
I actually do hope the Lakers play this team. I want it to be the Lakers who eliminate them

is Rick Kamla watching the same game I am?

Kobe had just passed the ball to Odom. Odom fumbled the ball and passed it back to Kobe. What's Kobe supposed to do, pass it back?

Did Kamla see the other mistakes?

Ha, as I typed this Kobe made a couple questionable plays...damn. What's worse is that I have to watch this game while listening to the Blazers'announcers.

Why doesn't Kamla complain about Pau not showing on pick 'n' rolls? Odom being out of position on D on more than one occasion? The rest of the teamnot running the offense?

Those two plays were bad, bet they weren't the game.

sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Lakers offense don't ignore Pau, Kobe does. Kobe shot damn near every ball the last 6 minutes of that game. Kobe is nothing but a gun who can knock downbaskets. Dude don't even pass the ball to his teammates when the Lagurls are down. Lebron would NEVER do that. Thanks Portland. GO CAVS.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Roy > Kobe
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
And I'm a Laker fan... we deserve to lose.. bunch of idiots. Can't hate on Portland's play. Be scary if we play them in the playoffs. Roy and Aldridge are beasts...

*shuts of game
LOL, some of you Laker fans take things a little too far.
laugh.gif
word.. it's like every time the Lakers lose, like 10different Lakers fans come out the woodworks blaming the entire loss on Kobe.

i'm not trying to hate on an entire fanbase, but a lot of what people say about Lakers fans is true. some of you dudes don't even understandbasketball.. you just watch the games hoping that Kobe will be your hero
laugh.gif

the Lakers executed poorly down the strech, but Rambis made several tactical errors that completely ruined their chances of winning. he took out Shannon Brown,who was perfect from the field, and put in Fisher who was 1-6 and loves to chuck at the end of games. he drew up a long **+ ******ed three by Kobe coming outof a timeout. he didn't have the Lakers run anything to get Gasol involved at the end of the game.

the only good thing he did was sitting Farmar for the 2nd half, and they should continue to do so for the rest of the season. i really hope Rambis isn'tthe heir apparent for the Lakers HC job..
smh.gif

Good win but the Blazers don't wanna see us in the post-season. You all know that even the Blazer fans.

Party hard Blazer fans while you still can.

I don't like to lose but i'm not even stressin off this game.

Come playoff time, Lakers will NOT be beatin by no +%@$*$@ BLAZER. WILL NOT HAPPEN!!!!

We have homecourt in the WC, thats cool..
Not being #1 seed OVERALL? No biggie. I defintely don't want to be hanging around in Clevland or boston for 3 games anyway.

I have faith in us to get it done. And we will.

LAAAAAAAAKERS 1ST HALF..... got 'em
pimp.gif
.. -.5. you'd be a fool notto take that bet.
nerd.gif

.... but i'm a blazers fan!! great win!! 0-8 at the ROSE GARDEN!!
roll.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Why the Lakers ignore Pau Gasol for long stretches I don't know...
ball movement stops. ridiculous. makes me want to
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

I hope we don't play this team in the playoffs they own us!
I actually do hope the Lakers play this team. I want it to be the Lakers who eliminate them
agreed. chances of the Lakers finally winning increase as more games are played @ the Rose Garden
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

2m3ff4i.gif

nerd.gif

[h1]LeBron: New York Loves Me[/h1]

Apr 03, 2009 9:22 AM EST

James_LeBron_cle.jpg
Responding to a question about theboos Wizards' fans showered on him during Thursday night's loss in Washington, LeBron James had this comment:

"I'm hated in all 30 cities. Uh, 29. They love me in Cleveland. They hate me everyplace else. Uh, I forgot about New York. They love me there,too."

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom