Official: Lakers @ Kings 4/7 7PM PST Game On KCAL 9

Alright lets get this started. This is a must win game tonight. Lakers can't take this game lightly. Bench Mob dammit
mad.gif
I've practicaly given up on Farmar & Sasha. Kings always get amped forthese games at Arco arena especialy against the Lakers. This game will proably be close and come down to the last minute. Lakers should take this by 5.

Lets
Go
Lakers !

laugh.gif

ever since I made that game post.... the order got effed up and everyone else started making laker game threads.
laugh.gif

Just get the W. I don't care how, just don't let this team beat you again.

This final week is nothing but teams who want to beat us. Sac, Denver, Port, Utah.........maybe that will prepare us for the playoffs a little bit.

We're the worst 61-16 team in the league.

lakers got this btw since the two teams are playing im suprised fans of you know who haven't made a thread crying about game 6 of the 2002 wcf lately.

BEAT!!!!!!!!!!
L.!!!!!!!!!!!
A.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Torn between loosing and getting closer to the guarenteed worst record in the league (and highest lotterychances) or beating the Lakers.... well we already beat them once this year so I wouldn't be tooo upset with a loss. Actually, no, !%%+ the Lakers!!!!! GoKings!!!!

good thing they don't have salmons anymore. not that it really mattered anyways.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

lakers got this btw since the two teams are playing im suprised fans of you know who haven't made a thread crying about game 6 of the 2002 wcf lately.

You act as if theres a new thread about it every week. It was one big thread. Funny how Kings fan didn't even bring it up. I dont care about our lotterychances, I want a W.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

You act as if theres a new thread about it every week. It was one big thread. Funny how Kings fan didn't even bring it up. I dont care about our lottery chances, I want a W.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

You act as if theres a new thread about it every week. It was one big thread. Funny how Kings fan didn't even bring it up. I dont care about our lottery chances, I want a W.

its almost every week its about once every month which is close enough. either way that w aint gonna happen tomorrow buddy. it would be better for them totry and win out because for whatever reason even if they finish with the worst record in the league, i have a feeling they won't end up getting the numberone pick.

typical Laker game...

Start out strong build like a 30-50pt lead.

Kings go on an epic run cut it down to 3 and we pull the "W" out

Lakers aren't even interested anymore. Can't wait for the playoffs to start.

Back
Top Bottom